Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost wallet in Dublin. NEED MY DRIVER LICENSE, PLEASE!!

Options
  • 28-01-2010 9:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Apperently I lost my wallet in Dublin from Friday to saturday the 23rd... well if I couldn´t find it untill now, its because its probably lost.

It may have been in a taxi, but at this point I think it could also have fallen somwhere I didn´t notice.

It is Brown, Has my Brazilian ID, Driver License, Psychologist Registry, Bank card, Money, A religious LIthuanian picture (memories from my grandfather), and a lucky card (4 gold)...

Anybody??

Any tips to where should I look for it in dublin??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Carriage office if its left in a taxi.

To get a new licence go to the motor tax office and get a duplicate for €15

• Registered Users Posts: 24,987 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Davy wrote: »
    get a duplicate for €15
    €10 for a duplicate AFAIK.

(Not sure if a non-Irish one can be replaced here though.)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,949 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Is it your Irish or Brazillian license?

• Registered Users Posts: 78,366 ✭✭✭✭Victor

If on a bus, try the office at the rear of Clerys, O'Connell Street.

Oh, and Garda Stations.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Jonas Music

Thanks You Guys!!

Well, it is a brazilian license, so if I really lost it, i will have to either get a new one in Brazil, or here... (i still dont know how that works for me as a brazilian...).

I will call BOTH places tomorrow morning!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,987 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Well, it is a brazilian license, so if I really lost it, i will have to either get a new one in Brazil, or here... (i still dont know how that works for me as a brazilian...)
    Brazil is not a 'recognised' country for transfer of Driving Licences. You will either have to get a new Brazilian Licence or start from scratch here by doing the Theory Test and applying for a Learner Permit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 337 ✭✭TheTwiz

If you have lost an Irish drivers licence do you have to give them passport pics etc again or would they have all that on file. I think you have to give them 2 pics

Advertisement