Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mavala Double Lash

• 28-01-2010 9:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,980 ✭✭✭

Hey, I've ordered Mavala Double Lash after seeing it in a magazine.
    I've short eyelashes which seem to fall out everytime I look in the mirror!

So has anyone used it? It probably won't work but I'd a voucher.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 670 ✭✭✭serenacat

wyrn wrote: »
    Hey, I've ordered Mavala Double Lash after seeing it in a magazine.
    I've short eyelashes which seem to fall out everytime I look in the mirror!

So has anyone used it? It probably won't work but I'd a voucher.
    i've used it, good conditioner but not major growth

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭oide10

Using it nearly 2 weeks now, it conditions my lashes and is easy to apply since the applicator is a mascara wand brush. I know it's early days but i don't see a difference yet. :(

Will post again if i notice any growth.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,597 ✭✭✭anniehoo

I wouldve thought this was a bit pointless as your eyelashes fall out anyway every 6 wks dont they?

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭oide10

The mavala double lash and other such products claim that they condition, strengthen and promote lash growth. Lash hair can break and fall out before the its 6 week growth cycle. This is due to every day wear and tear, use of mascara (which can be drying), the elements etc the mavala is meant to maintain condition and strengthen therefore preventing the lashes from falling out or breaking prematurely giving a chance for newer ones to grow in and i suppose give the look of fuller lashes.

That said i see no obvious difference yet. It's only been two weeks though. At least it helps condition my lashes, that said if that doesn't work i'll be using vaseline instead, conditioning and cheaper!

Advertisement