Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is louise kings any good????

Options
  • 28-01-2010 10:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

What does she do? Is it just tarot or does she do medium aswel like to contact someone who has died?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Straight of I'll put my hand up and say I know Louise and have worked with her (a number of people on here have). So while it might be seen as bias when I say she's great the fact is I've worked with her because she's great.

Does her style of reading suit everyone? No. She'd tell you that herself. I'll usually recommend Louise in ases where someone is looking for guidance moreso than hard specifics.

With regards to mediumship, I've seen her communicate and pass information but if you're looking for someone to just relay words from you to whoever and back again then (in my experience) thats not how she works.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭Darlughda

Yeah but be very careful OP.

I have no experience of this woman but 6th has been heavily advertising and advocating her on boards so that would make me wary.

The shop she works from on Aungier Street is one of the most tackiest new age trinket magpie magnet emporioum you could come across. I just don't buy this purpley new age dressings. Up to you. buyer beware and all that.

Darlughda wrote: »
    Yeah but be very careful OP.

I have no experience of this woman but 6th has been heavily advertising and advocating her on boards so that would make me wary.

Ok feel free to take a swing at my integrity, thats fine. Fact is I recommend someone because I've seen them work first hand. If someones crap I've no problem saying it, doesnt do me any favours to suggest people who are no good now does it?

*Btw in 4 years i'm made 57 posts in these forums with reference to Louise (out of 1,000s of posts I've made), the majority of which are talking about the radio show she used to do and where's she's listed as attending an investigation organised through Boards. Hardly heavily advertising now is it?

Just as a regular lurker coming in as a user to boards 6th, it seems you are heavily promoting Louise Kings.

Just as a regular lurker coming in as a user to boards 6th, it seems you are heavily promoting Louise Kings.

I've made 5 posts with the word Louise in them since you joined Boards.

Anyway i'm upfront with the fact I know her and can only give my opinion. Its not like others cant come on and give their own?

• Advertisement

No, 6th, you have been heavily promoting Louise Kings. Anytime any person has asked for a recommendation for a reader/ psychic you have been in there with her name.

No, 6th, you have been heavily promoting Louise Kings. Anytime any person has asked for a recommendation for a reader/ psychic you have been in there with her name.

Really? Cos you know there is a search function and I can show you maybe a hundred threads with ease of people looking for recommendations from the last year and 5 -10 responses from me. Dont make up silly facts when all the info is there for anyone to check.

whatever,

the point I am trying to make 6th
    is as a lurker for a few years and now a named user
    whenever someone asks for the recomendation of a reader or a psychic you are in there rapido recomending Louise Kings.

whenever someone asks for the recomendation of a reader or a psychic you are in there rapido recomending Louise Kings.

But the fact is I can show that not to be true.

Well actually 6th, you cannot.

I have no desire to get into some kind of stand off of statistics with you. All I know is my experience here as a lurker and as a named user.
    I give a rats ass who you promote on this site but if you are going to recommend them as a psychic/medium then yes You will hear from me.

• Advertisement

Well actually 6th, you cannot.

I have no desire to get into some kind of stand off of statistics with you. All I know is my experience here as a lurker and as a named user.
    I give a rats ass who you promote on this site but if you are going to recommend them as a psychic/medium then yes You will hear from me.

And do you want to count my initial response to this thread as promoting her even though I say she may not be what the OP is looking for?

Also whiile you insist that I am some form of Louise Kings groupie if people look at your post above they might think you've a little obession with a certain someone not a million miles away ;)

I'm just sayin'

6th wrote: »
    And do you want to count my initial response to this thread as promoting her even though I say she may not be what the OP is looking for?

Also whiile you insist that I am some form of Louise Kings groupie if people look at your post above they might think you've a little obession with a certain someone not a million miles away ;)

I'm just sayin'

Totally lost as to what you are talking about? Really, what is going on here? Are you mad? I am talking about your promoting of Louise Kings. Sin é.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Louise Kings is very good. OP it would seem that Darlughda has some sort of issue with 6th and Louise of a personal nature. I have got a reading off Louise in the past a number of times and she has been very good. I would highly recommend her.

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

This thread is about Louise Kings. Fair comment is welcome. However, this is not a place to attack another poster. Darlughda, 6th, no more fighting in thread, please. I would ask that if you have a problem with each other report posts and/or talk to me privately.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Juniper22

Thanks 4 the info, have booked louise king for a party and really was wonderin will people think she's worth the €60 their payin 2 see her???? 60 is fairly expensive i think so........

Any 1 hav an opinion on this?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Juniper22 wrote: »
    Thanks 4 the info, have booked louise king for a party and really was wonderin will people think she's worth the €60 their payin 2 see her???? 60 is fairly expensive i think so........

Any 1 hav an opinion on this?

Its pretty much agoing rate. Personally I think people are mad to pay it but thats more or less what it costs for a reading. Saying that Louiseis good

Advertisement