Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD Accommodation for 2010/2011 Help!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭domrush

I've just been told you can check how many guys/girls there is in your room? I just clicked a room and booked it didn't even look , is there any way of checking now?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 saz92

hi, im doing nursing in ucd this year aswel and looking for accomodation ? also coming up from munster and only one in my school going!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭Healium

Hey guys,
    Can all you veterans give us some opinions on the campus accomodation? I had to book mine today, and tried for Merville but it was booked up, so I went with Belgrove, even though I heard its a bit rough :p

Any experiences here?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,442 ✭✭✭its_phil

anyone in house 5 in glenomena?heard its the place to be...:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 chair

yo so i got my invite for campus today, applied and booked a room, payed for it and it then said it would send an email to my ucd connect account, grand except that it didn't, anyone else have the same problem!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Aoife301

Ya same happened to me, rang them though and they said it was grand....

• Registered Users Posts: 24 calzini

Anyone know if merville house 13 is renovated?

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Yakuza42

BUZZIN YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! APPPLES!!:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭cozzie55

anyone know if house 6 in merville is done up??? also where in merville it is??

think its in the square nearest the shop. Don't want to be up the back of merville in one of the forgotten squares like the house I was in belgrove in first year.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

For Roebuck Castle (which are apparently catered) what is the difference between Budget, Standard and Economy - they all have different prices.

Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

OK, ignore my above question - that was Roebuck Castle but not the catered Roebuck Castle.

I have paid the deposit for Roebuck Castle Catered in UCD - is there any way I can view which places are occupied and by who (e.g. undergrad/postgrad) now that I have already applied for it?

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭lctake2

its_phil wrote: »
    anyone in house 5 in glenomena?heard its the place to be...:rolleyes:
    me!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭domrush

house 17 Merville anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭Jesica Fletcher

Healium wrote: »
    Hey guys,
    Can all you veterans give us some opinions on the campus accomodation? I had to book mine today, and tried for Merville but it was booked up, so I went with Belgrove, even though I heard its a bit rough :p

Any experiences here?

I had the year of my life in Belgrove! It will be your home away from home, it is amazing and don't let anyone tell you otherwise! Yes it is pretty crap in terms of appearance but just make friends with all your neighbours and you will have the best craic.. House 25 is the best one!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 chair

domrush wrote: »
    I've just been told you can check how many guys/girls there is in your room? I just clicked a room and booked it didn't even look , is there any way of checking now?

I too would like to know this, check the poon levels.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 kiwi2

I had the year of my life in Belgrove! It will be your home away from home, it is amazing and don't let anyone tell you otherwise! Yes it is pretty crap in terms of appearance but just make friends with all your neighbours and you will have the best craic.. House 25 is the best one!

Any idea what Belgrove House 17 is like?? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Mardy Bum

If Belgrove is what I remember two years ago i wouldn't pay anymore than 280 euro a month for the kip.

• Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭newman10

saz92 wrote: »
    hi, im doing nursing in ucd this year aswel and looking for accomodation ? also coming up from munster and only one in my school going!

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 5,442 ✭✭✭its_phil

lctake2 wrote: »
    me!

PM sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭muffinz

Doing Arts this year, can't wait :D But not looking forward to the two hour commute each morning, would love to find a place to stay in Dublin! Preferably with other students, but anything will do! Im only 17, but up for a laugh and a great year!:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭Jesica Fletcher

17 possibly still has RAs living upstairs but who cares, just make friends with them! I miss Belgrove now... Wandering around in pjs visiting neighbours in the middle of the night...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 231 ✭✭frser32

Any 1st years heading to roebuck hall?? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭Healium

Belgrove House 31, Apartment 4 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18 dazaazad

Belgrove 33

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 lifelonglufc2.0

Anyone for Belgrove 25?! Apartment 5 in particular! :D

1st Year male here driving up from munster!

• Registered Users Posts: 13 kiwi2

17 possibly still has RAs living upstairs but who cares, just make friends with them! I miss Belgrove now... Wandering around in pjs visiting neighbours in the middle of the night...

RA's??!!!. :eek: do you know do they have they're own apartment or could you end up living with them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 NadieH

cozzie55 wrote: »
    anyone know if house 6 in merville is done up??? also where in merville it is??

think its in the square nearest the shop. Don't want to be up the back of merville in one of the forgotten squares like the house I was in belgrove in first year.

I'm in merville house 6 too! What's on campus acc like?

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭lilblackdress

I so miss Belgrove now!! Make friends with the RA's! Some of them actually throw the best house parties!! If anyone needs accomodation try out the accomodation office in UCD as they always have a good list! Ill be putting a room for rent in my house from oct and ill be advertising it there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 MarieT123

frser32 wrote: »
    Any 1st years heading to roebuck hall?? :)

I am.. got offered it last minute today.. so had no choice but to accept as i NEED to stay on campus!.. Place is a fukin rip off mate!! :D.. but i will gladly be your fellow 1st year aquaintance!!! :P

• Advertisement

Excuse my ignorance, but what are RA's?
    MarieT123 wrote: »
    I am.. got offered it last minute today.. so had no choice but to accept as i NEED to stay on campus!.. Place is a fukin rip off mate!! :D.. but i will gladly be your fellow 1st year aquaintance!!! :P

Was that Roebuck Halls or Roebuck Catered?

Advertisement