Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wrong Delivery

Options
  • 28-01-2010 10:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hello,

I don't usually buy stuff online but i spotted a nice pair of running spikes online and ordered them, the spikes arrived today and they were not the one's I ordered.

I sent off an email to the company and fair play to them,they replied within a couple of hours, stating that the runners I received were the latest version of the runners that I ordered, although the runners are practically the same as the ones I ordered they are a horrible gold colour the one's I ordered were blue and silver, hence the reason for wanting to return them.They also said that there is no problem in returning the runners and they will try source the older version of the spikes.

My question is, who is liable for the postage as all that was mentioned in the email was that I was to register the parcel and enclose a cheque or contact them to arrange the payment for returning the parcel.

Now as far as I'm concerned the mistake was there's and this could add another 25 euro to the price of the runner's.

What's the normal procedure for this when shopping online ?.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

They should cover the cost of returning the runners as it was their mistake. Normally, you'd pay for return, then scan the receipt showing how much it cost, and email it off. They should then send a cheque to you for that amount.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Beany12

jor el wrote: »
    They should cover the cost of returning the runners as it was their mistake. Normally, you'd pay for return, then scan the receipt showing how much it cost, and email it off. They should then send a cheque to you for that amount.

Thanks.

Advertisement