Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Potteron system gas boiler

• 28-01-2010 10:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭

Has anyone here have any experience with the wiring of the above boiler? is it possible to fire boiler with out wiring external controls. its stated in user guide that system should include timing clock, room stat, cylin stat and 3 port valve, is there a way round them?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

Yes there is but its got to have the built in time clock fitted. Also I dont know if you will fins a plumber to do it as its against current regulations. But you will get a resonse here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭cantgetright

its a combi so should be able to run boiler and pump

its a combi so should be able to run boiler and pump

? It has its own pump built in. I am not to sure what your asking. Are you using it as a system boiler or are you usuing it in combi mode.

i just want to run boiler to circulate the system. i tought there might of been a way to do this manualy.

There is run it as a system boiler with its own clock. A plumber would be able to do this. Up until the heating legislation change just recently this is how it was done.

• Advertisement

think i will just have to wait for arrival of controls.
    thanks

Advertisement