Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend an Unlocking Store Please

Options
  • 28-01-2010 11:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭

We're in Dublin West/Kildare but anywhere in the general region if needs be .Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

ytareh wrote: »
    We're in Dublin West/Kildare but anywhere in the general region if needs be .Thanks

Try Mobile Phone Solutions in Tallght village or you can post your phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭Ah-Watch

I too would highly recommend Mobile Phone Solutions, excellent service, couldn't fault it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Pat2011

I have used * on many occasions over the last couple of years and i have on every occasion, recieved the best quality service, at a cost that i was very happy with.

Pat

• Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

That shop is still there. It's called Duffy's. Great service in there. Got my phone unlocked there about 2 weeks ago.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Pat2011

I'd stay clear of those foreign unlocking shops on Moore street. It is a risk not worth taking with your phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Pat2011 wrote: »
    I'd stay clear of those foreign unlocking shops on Moore street. It is a risk not worth taking with your phone.

How so

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

I have used * on many occasions over the last couple of years and i have on every occasion, recieved the best quality service, at a cost that i was very happy with.

Pat

FFS, show a bit of originality when shilling, will you?

Signing up with a name that has numbers at the end of it, appearing to be a "customer" of that company and yet again slating "those foreign unlocking shops".

Honestly, you make it too easy.

Banned. Again.

Advertisement