Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

THE CDfm Bills & Moon Thread

• 28-01-2010 11:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14,144 ✭✭✭✭

Today, CDfm expressed an unconscious wish to post love stories in the Cuckoos Nest.....CDfm, your dream has come true.....

RUELS>

1. Keep ure love stories to a short paragraph
    2. Try and continue the previous posters love story
    3. If this is all too much for you....get lost....

PS: to avoid going off thread, check ure post for simultaneous posts by others- last to arrive must adjust their post to keep the thread going....

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,007 ✭✭✭pretty-in-pink

He aproached softly from the french windows. She looked truly radient today, love colouring her cheeks and lips with a virginial pink thatmade his heart ache. He watched her sleeping, aware of the heat from the midday sun outside, and the gentle noises of nature at play. He stroked her hair,and thanked the universe for allowing him to be lucky enough to find such a perfectcompanion for him. His love, his reason for being. His heart constricted with love for her. He lay next to her, just watching the rythmic rise and fall of her chest as she slept that golden slumber of the happy and of the innocent.

(kinda like that? or to flowery?)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,144 ✭✭✭✭Cicero

(kinda like that? or to flowery?)
    :cool:

that's fine,,,,it'll take it's own course from here ....Ta.....:D

right....follow that nesters!!!

ha ha, you don't know who I am. I has another a/c that I justcan't access right now. Stupid hackers ruined everything.

*Hi circ-y baby, my real a/c will be back to spar some more with you soon (i hope)*

Oh...and ur welcome. I like to help out a fellow nester :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,677 ✭✭✭staker

:eek::eek:

He inched in closer, she sensed his very existence in her deepness.Oh, how she needed to be wanted, the years since Tom just seemed to peel away.
    All those lonely moments seemed nothing now as she felt his hand reaching for her hairline,him bringing his mouth closer to hers, sofly asking

"Do y'wanna curry chip?"

She rolled over and replied....why yes darling, but only if I'm eating it off your fine body.

Tom dropped trou and slathered himself in the hot spicy beige sauce, and waited with baited breath...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 44,501 ✭✭✭✭Deki

"oohh! wait, " she said, running from the room, He caught up with her rummaging in the fridge. He wrapped his arms around her from behind and nuzzled the nape of her slender neck. Turning in his arms, pressing herself to him in a firm embrace, seeking his moist lips, she muttered...

tom, your manhood. is it meant to throb so? did you irritate it with spices and hot sauce? Oh tom, I love you so, but we may need a doctor here. Unless you have any other suggestions darling.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,649 ✭✭✭✭CDfm

The skin on her bum felt like orange peel and her back felt like a peeled orange. Her fake tan made her look like an orange.

"Ah"let me guess he said" Clinique Happy is your perfume -its got orange undertones"

" Can I feel your satumas" she asked pleadingly

"Well darling....now that you ask...eh....em....that would be great ....only there's something i have to tell you........."

" I hate oranges"

• Advertisement

She stared at him longingly and replied: "I can change, honest I can....I was once a peach you know...I can be that again...honest I can"

"I m hungry " said Tom " Can you make me someting"

" Irish stew perhaps "

Covering herself with the bathsheet which drapped from her ample bosum she made her way into the kitchen -stopping once to kill a cockroach. She used to call Tom her Tom Roche farmers son from Poulafeckit " CockRoche".

Leaning against the work top she remembered when she first saw him, she reached down to the vegatable rack and grabbed a carrot. It reminded her of him -so she sliced it thinly with the cleaver.

That would show him not to play "Hide the Carrot" so irresponsibly...
    He had left her in no doubt that he wouldn't be partaking in the baby's upbringing-she smiled as Small Tom crawled in the door.

Small Tom was her cat. A ginger tom or at least he has been until that night when her friends Paul and Nancy came over and they played a drinking game. She could not remember whose idea it was to shave the cat. Tom wasnt home having worked late and when he came home at midnight the cat was not the only thing that had been shaved ............

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭hitlersson666

when Tom noticed her shaved pussy (get the pun) he screamed at her that he loved her pure and at that ran down to the local piere where he could get his hand relief with chili sauce for a tenner of a knacker in her caravan. he walked out with a tingle in his crouch and a smile on his face

Soon his mood changed. Was it the orange sky , or the orange jelly he didnt know. He knew one thing for sure and that was that his foreskin was caught in his zip.

tom went off back to the the knackers gaff for a scissors but when he walked in her wife beating hubbie punchen him in the nose!!! there was no surpriseds as to what happened now his knob was the last of his worries!!!! he liked it like than anyway he got pleasure from touching it in public

when Tom recovered consciousness he heard a kindly voice. "My name is Big Jim Fibberty - king of the Travellers and Tom you are my long lost son". Big Jim explained how 24 years ago Tom had been stolen from them when Big Jims wife had stopped to give birth in Poulafeckit District hospital. My legacy to you is your enormous manhood and its a huge resposibility . His last words were chilling " Be careful how you use it.It can be a blessing or it can be a curse".

and with this advise he walked out into the sea liiking for hitlersson666 where they both shared something in common! there large manhood :D hitlersson666 told him about how dolphins and horses are good for sex and will accept a dick of that size and togethere they became friends! but first they compared and it was shown that hs666 was in fact the man with the biggest penis in the world. instead of paying people to suck it people paid hs666 to let them suck it. it was a lifestyle that suited them both

Belinda missed Tom and thought of him constantly. She would need all of her talents as a modern woman to get him back. But first, she had to neutralise the cause of all her problems and for that she needed equipment and weapons if she was to begin her............

• Advertisement

quest to be a fisherwoman.
    She knew she had to have him, but that was nigh on impossible while he was away at sea for months on end. Well there was only one way to remedy that, she thought as she paid the boatyard clerk.A week sailing this dingy around the harbour and she'd be ready for the open seas, and a chance to "happen" upon Tom's craft.
    She stooped to untie the dingy just as the wind got up and...

caught her hair. It swept over her shoulder and past the mast and sail and out to sea. Yes, she was bald. Tom had been unaware of this until that morning in Cobh when she reached over for the special K and he pinched more than an inch. Then it happened she.............

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,141 ✭✭✭colrow

got so excited as CDfm kissed her on her lips, she crossed her legs and smashed his glasses, which he stoopidly hadn't taken off

But that was just her fantasy. Right now she needed to find her hair and kidnap Tom but first.............

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,141 ✭✭✭colrow

CDfm wrote: »
    But that was just her fantasy. Right now she needed to find her hair and kidnap Tom but first.............

she impaled herself on Staker and let CDfm pull her slowly off him

But first she had to track down that fecker Colrow. The name alone made her blood boil and blood pressure rise. Colrow , the cause of her baldness and she intented to...............

Advertisement