Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Problem with Insulation Company

• 29-01-2010 12:08am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 311 ✭✭

I had a job done by an insulation company in November, I subsequently discovered a problem with this job over Christmas and have been calling the company and the rep since then (approximately 10 - 12 calls at this stage) but I'm getting no response from them. I've talked to the very pleasant lady who answers the phone numerous times but my rep or anyone of authority in the company has as yet not contacted me to deal with the matter.

Can someone let me know if there is a specific body that such companies are regulated by as the next time I call I want to be able to inform them that I'll be escalating the matter if it they don't deal with the issue.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,489 ✭✭✭No6

If the work was grant aided by SEI you could contact them as there is an emelent of inspection and follow up involved in their grant scheme. If you didn't then you have to deal with the company yourself. If you are looking for legal advice the thread will be locked by the mods so contact your solicitor. You could of course just call and tell them you want a new job done and ask to speak to a rep, I bet he'll talk to you then!!!:D

Advertisement