Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Musical Societies for Haiti

Options
  • 29-01-2010 12:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭

In response to the horrific scenes from Haiti since the earthquake struck on January 12 2010, a special one-off fundraising concert is
    being organised. With contributors from many musical societies in Dublin, it promises to be an evening of great fun & entertainment.
    Booking is now open to reserve tickets.

If you can't make the event, you can donate on http://www.mycharity.ie/event/dublinmusicalsocietiesforhaiti/

Dublin Musical Societies for Haiti

Sunday 31 January

Burlington Hotel

8.00pm (doors open 7.30pm)

Tickets €20

Reservation line: 087 206 3309 - tickets can be collected and paid for on the door on the night.

Come together for a special night of fantastic music & entertainment in aid of the people of Haiti.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19 nifferdoodle

What charity will you be supporting?

xx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Well they said for the people of Haiti - so I'm not sure if there's a few designated charities for that or all the one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

The event was last Sunday and it was an amazing night. I wasn't involved personally in any way, other than as an audience member. Talk about the creme de la creme. Wow, wow, wow!! Well done to everyone involved.

I believe the figure raised was in the region of €8k, but they are still accepting money through the mycharity link posted above.

The money is being donated through Concern.

Advertisement