Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business Partner required to run coffee shop

Options
  • 29-01-2010 2:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

looking for a business partner to expand existing healthy restaurant, dublin south, currently running as a night time restaurant with potential for day time coffee business, exciting opportunity for somebody who has very well experience of running a coffee shop. located next to spar, and also closeby banks, schools, commercial offices, health center, local shops, on emmet road in inchicore, dublin 8. no other coffee shop nearby and great potential for day business due to large footfall. also long lease available.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 passionforfood

Hi

Are you looking for somebody to invest or is it an equity share

PFF

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭foxhill

Hi PFF
    its upto the new partner if he/she wants to be partner in full, means also in restaurant & also in coffee shop. there is not much investment needed to use the place as coffee shop. what more importantly I need someone who has ability to run coffee shop, turns ideas into profit.

the lease is on my name and wudnt mind to add new partner onto the lease.

well, if you r intrested, I can pm you more details.

Thx n regards
    GS

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 passionforfood

GS

If you wouldnt mind id like to hear more so you can pm me some details..

A little bit about me..
    I have been chefing/specializing in pastry and i also ran my own restaurant and bakery for 6 years in south of the country.
    I have been living in the east for the past 9 months and im everyday trying to look for a fully equipted coffee shop(bank will not lend for start up) hence why im looking for equipted. For the past 2 years I have been working on my own products of specialized home baking and savouries..I have lots of ideas.. and have also tried the product out in certain places i am working(will explain that again), i cant keep them on the shelves..
    I would love to hear more on what you have to offer.

Thanks
    PFF

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭foxhill

Hi PFF

I ll pm you me further info.

regards

Advertisement