Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

10 garda summonses ??

Options
  • 29-01-2010 4:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 16

hi all. i have a little problem here.

i was pulled over at a checkpoint in raheny last june and just got the summons today.. I had just purchased the car about a week prior to that. i bought the car with no nct or tax and was waitin on the log book to come through so i can buy my taxes and the nct was booked for, but wasnt insured on the car at the time.( i know very stupid of me to have taken the car out. it was my first car and was just impatient :(). and was asked to produce within 10 days. but i was going on holidays the next day so cudn produce the documents. and when i came back. i sorted evryting out, but was told it was too late.

so am getting done for 10 different things.

1. no insurance
    2. non display of insurance disc
    3. fail to produce nct certificate
    4. exhibiting void insurance disc
    5. provisional driver unaccompanied
    6. non display of disc
    7. use vehicle without nct cert
    8. valid nct not displayed
    9. failure to produce insurance certificate
    10. no road tax

am ****ting. dont know what to expect. big fine? ban? or even a jail term :mad:.
    now i have never been in trouble with the guards before.

if anyone has any advice on what i should do. or anything at all.

i would very much appreciate it

thanks alot.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

This is the Helpdesk, for issues relating to Boards.ie.

I'm not 100% certain if it would be acceptable, but you may like to try the Emergency Services forum.

Advertisement