Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what kind of drunk are you?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Im a happy drunk.

If i drink 10 pint bottles of Bulmers however, im a filthy knacker.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

Me = Surly and violent. A real pleasure to be around.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

There are generally three stages to my drunken state:

Stage 1: I suddenly realise that I LOVE everyone. LOVE them! And I must tell them and hug them.

Stage 2: Chairs and steps start conspiring against me to make me fall over.But it's okay, I use my lightning speed to get back up again and nobody notices. Or so I think.

Stage 3: Why don't they have beds in this pub/club? I'm really really tired. And hungry. Cue me falling asleep at a table with a half-eaten bag of curry chips.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,410 ✭✭✭old_aussie

People have the right to be themselves

Gaz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

+1 Fajitas

I'm a pretty expensive drunk too. I'd normally start of with a few glasses of wine, I get pissed off with that and start scanning the shelves behind the barman. I normally wind up buying the most expensive cocktails I can find, and would be known to ask the barman to make one of his own up.

I love love love being around funny people when I'm having a few. Start a depressing story and I'm out of there. But if the mood hits I can be ridiculously horny.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,918 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

I'm a really, really annoying drunk and I get better at being annoying the drunker I get. If anyone calls me on being an annoying drunk I'll skip around the place singing "I'm the annoying drunk, tra la la la la". It gets so bad that I'll even start laying traps for myself when I'm in the black out zone. If I wake up and can't remember anything I dread to move as I've more than likely set up something to injure myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

liah wrote: »
    I'm one of those drunks where if you don't know me well, you'd not think I was drunk at all. If you do know me well, you'd just think I was in a good mood. I don't really show drunkenness, at all.. just get a little bit chattier and a little bit happier, but not enough to make it noticeable.

Yeah, I'm exactly the same.

I also remember everything.
    Unless I've drank an absolute s*itload.
    Then I forget some things, but only silly little details.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,591 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

I'm a very pleasant drunk once I stay away from spirits.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Abigayle wrote: »
    +1 Fajitas

I'm a pretty expensive drunk too. I'd normally start of with a few glasses of wine, I get pissed off with that and start scanning the shelves behind the barman. I normally wind up buying the most expensive cocktails I can find, and would be known to ask the barman to make one of his own up.

I love love love being around funny people when I'm having a few. Start a depressing story and I'm out of there. But if the mood hits I'm can be ridiculously horny.

/pops open rekorderlig

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

When I'm nicely drunk, I'm fine, just happy and chatty. When I'm messy drunk.... oh-er, I have no brain / mouth filter, will say anything to anyone, do anything pretty much and won't remember a bit of it the next morning.

(I shouldn't drink)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,408 ✭✭✭Captain_Generic

I've been told there's no difference between me fairly drunk, and really really drunk, except i dance more

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

i'm a happy drunk at the start of the night, at the end i get hungry, and horny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,399 ✭✭✭Bonito

I'm very happy, make people laugh and laugh soooo much myself...so same as sober :)
    Same :) Then the hyperness sets in and get in the mood for dancing :D

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭pearliefan

When I'm very drunk I'm the annoying drunk who wants to talk about feelings or some sh1te like that..

Normally however I am a happy drunk, very chatty and smiley! I do however make a lot of stupid, Stupid decisions... I forget things easily enough, and still am not quite aware of my limit.. but! I don't get sick or spill stuff everywhere and I rarely lose things so I'm not a very messy drunk :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭Red_Marauder

It depends on who I'm around.

If I'm out with friends or colleagues I'm the jokey, fun drunk

Daytime drinking with my best mate I'm the deep, meaningful conversation drunk... later that night we're the arguing/ hugging bipolar drunks.

Around my sisters/ family I'm probably the obnoxious drunk who treats women like his inferiors.

Drinking by myself, I'm the 'broken leg at the bottom of the stairs drunk' pouring myself a gin

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭Aodan83

Im generally a happy, friendly drunk. When I'm sober, I'm fairly quiet, especially around people I dont know. When I'm drunk, I have no problem approaching complete strangers on the street and starting a conversation with them. First time I got properly drunk my friends were amazed at how different I was.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

I don't seem to get drunk, which is both a blessing and a curse.
    A blessing in the sense that I can hold my drink.
    But a curse because I usually look after everybody else.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

I am a silly, talk crap but friendly drunk. Although as I get older I am starting to turn into a sleepy drunk....

• Registered Users Posts: 511 ✭✭✭hyperbaby

I don't really get drunk anymore but when i did i had a few different types of drunk. this depeded on who i was with, what kind of mood i was in before i went out and what kind of drink i drank.
    spirits: comotose mess
    vodka: agressive, argumentative bitch
    cider: okay, just talking ****, etc
    wine: happy out

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 225 ✭✭TheGod

I'm an opportunistic drunk.

I eat unattended food left on tables in Supermacs, I scour the streets for semi concious women and steal half filled pints of heineken mixed with vomit in nightclubs. If a big fight occurs in a nightclub I throw a few sly digs in to the back of people's heads then slink off into the crowd. Sometimes if a Taxi man lets his guard down I will spontanously run from his taxi at traffic lights whilst screaming "I'm sorry".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,333 ✭✭✭✭itsallaboutheL

I'm the exact same as i am when sober, except louder and unable to walk... well that and i tend to lick people.:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭citizen_p

i say sorry alot and be very sarcastic..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 424 ✭✭Walsh

The 'I Fúcking Love You All' Drunk.

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭Lord ButterSlip

I dont drink, BUT (before I get Lynched by popular demand) I ACT drunk which is even more fun as you have complete control and memory but can do whatever you want. WHATEVER YOU WANT!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 zonic.

I'm a very happy drunk :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

I'm a happy sociable drunk and I natter on , just like all the other drunks in a noisy pub .

Hey Ted ....were all drunk :)

* falls down on the floor *

• Registered Users Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭Dean820

I'm the type of drunk who rips the seat out of Hillbillies at 2:30am.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

I'm chatty and I also turn into a bit of a perverted minx.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

I'm a happy drunk, chatting away without a care in the world...plus i give uber hugs when drinking:D:D

Advertisement