Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what kind of drunk are you?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

I just become less shy and more chatty, like I talk to the fine girls in my year that I'd be too shy to do when I'm sober.:o
    A few too many and I just get really sleepy though.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Sea Sharp

I usually loosen up a bit when drunk and become more chatty but occasionally alcohol doesn't agree with me and I get agro.
    I have a habit of starting conversations with random people that I wouldn't in a million years talk to when sober.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 654 ✭✭✭sillyputty

I'm a chatty drunk , not a big talker when sober but after just one i start to loosen up and can talk to anyone.
    Im always told i'm a happy drunk - good thing. I think everyone is my best friend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 697 ✭✭✭chocgirl

I'm a happy drunk mainly, I do become very giggly and girlie though or so I'm told anyway!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

You tell me :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,887 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

I start talking loads and just repeat myself over and over...

I can imagine I'm quite an annoying drunk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,833 ✭✭✭✭Armin_Tamzarian

Me drunk pretty sight not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 tchoo

I don't drink

but when I used to I got more talkative and then fell asleep

• Registered Users Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Prof.Badass

In terms of outward behaviour, I'm pretty much the same.... I like to think I'm a pretty impulsive "always looking for extra fun" type person anyway, alcohol probably just makes me seem sloppier (I might say some stuff i wouldn't otherwise, but usually i'll regret this afterwards).

The main differences i find are inward, I feel better, i treat strangers as if they were friends, we laugh more at jokes and they seem better, boredom becomes almost impossible and my standards crash :D.

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭jenga-jen

Depends on the drink:

Whiskey - giddy, happy, hyper, furniture-climbing drunk
    Vodka - happy hyper but if I get p1ssed off we're in trouble :eek:
    Red Wrecks - happiest person alive :D AND no hangover!
    Wine - giddy, girly, dizzy ie complete opposite of the usual me

And loud and chatty falls into all of them! I should prolly go tee total :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭Howard the Duck

when i'm drunk i'm a happy dancer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭kumate_champ07

I expect this thread to get lively later tonite, I wont be here unforunately(fortunately)

last wednesday was jameson and guinness, tonite it's another pair of cousins, buckfast and druids cider

I will consider further research after tonite, maybe red wine and baileys next weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 2,723 ✭✭✭Cheap Thrills!

Im happy and then sleepy. In the middle bit i hog the sounds.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 578 ✭✭✭Peggypeg

Messy, giggly, happy, sloppy, hyper and friendly. Not sure how other people would describe drunk me, maybe I'm not as witty and charming as I think??:rolleyes:

Peggypeg wrote: »
    Messy, giggly, happy, sloppy, hyper and friendly. Not sure how other people would describe drunk me, maybe I'm not as witty and charming as I think??:rolleyes:

Of course you are now have a drink and unhand the stereo!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

Theres an awful lot of happy drunks in this thread.

/taps watch

Annny time now... o_0

• Registered Users Posts: 4,007 ✭✭✭pretty-in-pink

giggly, chatty, prone to dancing....boldly, i get very friendly- with the hugging and arm stroking, then the big sleep takes me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

I'm pretty much the same, only chattier

I usually just drink to the point that I've got a nice buzz goin, but don't go over the edge, so to speak.

My speech gets pretty slurry after a good few pints, that's how you know I'm drunk...

edit:

Bonus points for the first person to point out that I mod the Non Drinkers forum......

Dave! wrote: »
    My speech gets pretty slurry after a good few pints, that's how you know I'm drunk...

No fucking wai :pac:

Abigayle wrote: »
    No fucking wai :pac:
    wai.

• Advertisement

wai.

No wai.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

I wouldn't even trust my own opinion of myself when I'm drunk

Abigayle wrote: »
    No wai.
    Chut up

Chut up

Aw....jus gerrrra rooommm wiiiilllyaaazz!!!! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

I'm kind of drunk now.

Dudess wrote:
    I'm kind of drunk now.
    Light weight :pac:
    Chut up

Ach don't get upset with me. I'm a lover-not-a-hater drunk very occasional drinker :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭hapenny

the whole point of been drunk is acting stupid and annoyin people, sure it would be no craic otherwise!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

I'm ever so slightly drunk but then what does a drunk know abaht anyfink ,anwayssssss ...???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭Red_Marauder

I'm not sure what I'm like drunk but people variously describe me as hilarious, rich, fun, tremendous, witty, and good looking and they always say I have a huge dick as well. So probably the same when I'm drunk except a little bit more self confident.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭kumate_champ07

havent been to bed yet, got hammered on the bus into town after last nites post here..
    but sadly had almost sobered up by the time a party came at the end of the nite and there was no booze for me there, just a glass of wine. there was other stuff but I'm not into that, fun/interesting/strange night/morning.

what I've learned is to plan ahead and dont go over the limit just because you can, stay just below. I love how I get so chilled but I have to remember that its not all about me!

Advertisement