Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Optimus Alive 2010

• 29-01-2010 9:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Anyone heading to Optimus Alive this year. Pearl Jam are the only confirmed band so far and tickets are only €90 for a 3 day festival.

Planning on heading, was wondering if anyone has been there before and can give some advise on it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17 shinywhiny

Faith no more and alice in chains have been added to the line up :D:D:D

Still would love information about this festival if anyone has been before.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭NIBBS

shinywhiny wrote: »
    Faith no more and alice in chains have been added to the line up :D:D:D

Still would love information about this festival if anyone has been before.

Sorry, can't help you out with info Shiny.......but there's definitely been people from these Boards that have attended in the past, I was looking at hitting this a couple of years back, but think it was working out too expensive/awkward at the time, i was already going to ArrowRock in Holland......

that's a great start to a lineup though :-)
    hope someone gives you some info.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 DanSLB

i might be heading
    i went last year and it was the best festival/gig ever, although we did have a great lineup.
    its on a slick location, access is good, 2€ beer, loads of stuff to entertain you if there's a **** band. also when i was there last, it went from 4 in the afternoon until 4 in the morning, which was class
    one bad thing is portuguese metal crowds arent too friendly. we saw metallica/slipknot/machine head on the first day and they werent nice. prodigy/placebo crowd on day 2 were much better, and then dave matthews band/blackeyedpeas on day three where everyone was chilled out and having fun.
    id definitely recommend it as its only 90€ for a 3-day ticket and ur definitely getting ur money's worth

Advertisement