Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mass effect 2 - bricks and mortar prices

• 29-01-2010 9:59am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭

It would be cool to see how much different bricks and mortar retailers are charging for Mass Effect 2.

XtraVision
    Standard Edition €49.99
    Collectors Edition Unknown

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,330 ✭✭✭niallon

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭quad_red

niallon wrote: »

Do you work for Smyths, Niallon? Am gonna trade in Modern Warfare 2 against Mass Effect 2. Xtra vision will give me €29 trade in. What will you guys pay?
    Cheers :)

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭whitetrash

e39.99 in HMV on Grafton st. No CE's though. It was labled as 44.99 but the woman at the counter said that was a mistake.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭yimrsg

€47 in harvey normans when I asked yesterday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

€39.99 on Henery St dublin also noticed that they were giving 29.99 on a trade in of Bayonetta so possible to get for a 10er. That price is till sunday or while stocks last as they say.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

HMV as mentioned above are doing the standard edition for €39.99 but I spotted a sign beside it sayingthat price is only for today and tomorrow.

I'm still waiting for my copy from Amazon, shipped yesterday for just under €35.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 427 ✭✭Epitaph

€49.99 for standard and €59.99 for SE in Gamestop :eek:

I've a voucher burning a hole in me pocket but a tenner more than everywhere else...?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,588 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Was hoping we were gonna stock it at work but they decided not to bother, just ordered it there off amazon. Only got Xtravision and Gamestop near me so online is cheaper.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 988 ✭✭✭Zeouterlimits

Epitaph wrote: »
    €49.99 for standard and €59.99 for SE in Gamestop :eek:

I've a voucher burning a hole in me pocket but a tenner more than everywhere else...?
    Not everywhere, Game had the exact same prices.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

50 quid in Game, bought it this morning.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 414 ✭✭ElBarco

Hmmm, I've a few quid on a voucher in game. Anyone have any idea what they are offering as trade in for mw2?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,223 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

got the se in hmv for 39.99 went to another store and returned it for ce for an extra tenner and the collectors edition is pure class and reasonably priced too which makes a change to the likes of assassins creed 2!

Advertisement