Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

GTA Episodes from Liberty City Coming to PS3 in March

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,511 ✭✭✭✭noodler

Hmm so 20 dollars for each or the two of them for 40 dollars.

That means they will be at least 25e each here but more likely 30e each.

OR I could buy GTA4 for 20e.

OR I just might not bother my hole since I got bored to bits with San Andreas eventually.

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭macpac26

Sloppy seconds really and in March as well. It seems Rockstar doesn't realise everyone will be busy playing heavy rain/FFXIII and God of War 3. The time to release this is now before the big hitters

Fail.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭Vyse

Playing these at the moment and to be honest they're not great. In saying that I though GTAIV was one of the most average, over-hyped games ever! They had the standalone disc on amazon for a measly £17.99.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

So the supposed $50 million dollars Microsoft paid for it bought them 5 months of exclusivity? (for the 2nd part of DLC)

Ha.............what a waste of money

(I was wrong)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

aaronh007 wrote: »
    So the supposed $50 million dollars Microsoft paid for it bought them 5 months of exclusivity?

Ha.............what a waste of money

*scratches head*

Didnt The Lost and the Damned come out over a year ago??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Gunmonkey wrote: »
    *scratches head*

Didnt The Lost and the Damned come out over a year ago??

Did it? I was only thinking of the 2nd part....

My mistake:o

EDIT: yup, I was wrong on the Lost&Damned but Ballad of Gay Tony was out October....5 months for that part

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Bah! I thought Microsoft might have given the nod to release them for PC to as a sort of half arsed promotion for windows 7. Oh well, if they're going to PS3 they should eventually trickle down to PC.

I've started playing GTA4 again. It is a decent game the gameplay is great there's just so little to do outside of missions.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,578 ✭✭✭savemejebus

It's coming to PC at the same time.

GTA 4 could have been a great game, if they'd made it a bit more tongue in cheek like vice city and stopped that **** with the premenstrual cousin and friends calling you every 2 fecking minutes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,236 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

ScumLord wrote: »
    Oh well, if they're going to PS3 they should eventually trickle down to PC.
    The article the OP linked to says the DLC will be available on both PS3 and PC on the same day.

Just noticed that now. I'm so happy,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Paul MCM

Really looking foward to this. Does anyone know how many missions are in each episode? Do you need the GTA disk or is the whole game downloaded onto your system.

I think both options are available. You can download the episodes or buy the both of them which doesn't require the GTA iv disk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 DublinKopite

This is great news, I was gutted when I found out only Microsoft had the rights to these, felt really left out being an avid GTA fan even though I had shelled out the extra cash to get the PS3 instead of the Xbox. Just hope they'll be cheap enough after having to wait this long and most of us have probably already plated the bloody things! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Purchiz

this game is not meant to be much use

I love GTA series but might give this one a miss unless it drops in price

• Site Banned Posts: 4,066 ✭✭✭Silvio.Dante

Ok I bought a 2nd copy of this game and like it. however there were no instructions with it :rolleyes:

There's loads I don't understand but one of the main things is this. when the Cops are chasing me 5 stars appear on the top righthand corner of the screen. As the chase develops these stars light up one by one. However the most I've ever got is 3 lighting.

My question is what action on my part results in a star lighting up?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Its your police wanted level. If you commit crimes in front of them more stars light up and more police are called in. 3 is usually when the helicopters start chasing you and four is swat teams. Great game though :D

• Site Banned Posts: 4,066 ✭✭✭Silvio.Dante

Its your police wanted level. If you commit crimes in front of them more stars light up and more police are called in. 3 is usually when the helicopters start chasing you and four is swat teams. Great game though :D

I see. I finally got 5 atars last night and was expecting loadsa money but was swiftly shot down by those pesky cops...;)

Advertisement