Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accountancy Jobs in Melbourne

Options
  • 29-01-2010 10:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

How ye all,

Was just wondering what the present situation was with jobs and particularly accountancy jobs in Melbourne? After been in Christchurch now for nearly 9 months and leaving at the end of my 12 month WHV in April, doing some voluntary work and heading home for a while.

But the plan is to head to Melbourne in August on a WHV again. I picked up a good job out here within three weeks but the pay is shocking here and I can't save enough to go back packing properly.

Will I have much chance on a WHV getting a decent accountancy job like I did in New Zealand or is it much harder over there?

I am qualified a year and have been working in practice up until now but will work at anything. There seems to be a good number of jobs online even ones for 3-6 month contracts so just wondering what the word on the ground is like?

Any info. will be much appreciated.

Sound,

Liam

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Liam83

Nobody have any mates in Accountancy???Any help at all would be a appreciated??

Advertisement