Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

VW Electric Window Button for Beetle

• 29-01-2010 11:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hey, I am looking for a Volkswagen Beetle electric window button. Does anyone know of where I can get one used or new? Also, I have bought new VW plates for the front and back and want to put them on myself.

Thanks in advance, :eek:
    Pam

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,430 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Pammersmac wrote: »
    Hey, I am looking for a Volkswagen Beetle electric window button. Does anyone know of where I can get one used or new? Also, I have bought new VW plates for the front and back and want to put them on myself.

Pam

Try the motoring section:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=546

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

MOD MOVE

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,787 ✭✭✭Neilw

Pammersmac wrote: »

Pam

Main dealer would be the easiest place to pick one up. You could trawl through breakers and not find the right one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,399 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

A vw dealer will be able to get one for you. They might have one off the shelf. Are you sure its the switch and not another part of the system? It is a cheap part so not really worth looking around for used one.
    Is it reg plates you want to change.If so, unscrew the originals, position old plate over new one and drill holes in new plate to match old plate. then screw on new plate.
    Alternatively it is possible to stick plates on.

Advertisement