Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old roof tiles wanted

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

You can get those tiles still new. Are you saying they are too expensive and your looking for cheaper ones? example old ones?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Avals

Davy wrote: »
    You can get those tiles still new. Are you saying they are too expensive and your looking for cheaper ones? example old ones?
    What I meant to say is, that I need old tiles, to much existing one. I can get the same tiles as new but it won't look nice. Old tiles are more expensive then new, because they are treated and cleaned before they are sold.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Personally i would just go with the new ones. If it was the main roof on the front, i would put the old ones from the back to the front, and then get new ones for the back to replace.

But anyways, i have seen those tiles on donedeal before. They were a commonly used tile.

Advertisement