Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

waterford weightlifting gym

• 29-01-2010 11:37am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,177 ✭✭✭

I was wondering if waterford weightlifting gym is taking new members,does anyone know someone I could talk to about becoming a member?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭j walsh

They might still be taking members , you should call up to them and ask for a committee member and he'll let you know,
    The best time to call up when one of the committee would be there is between 10am and 12-30 most days or between 4pm and 6pm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

i know a chap down there, actually i know a few down there. Ill ask if ya want and see what the story is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭jonnycwh

where is this gym?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

jonnycwh wrote: »
    where is this gym?
    up beside the an post sorting office in the northern extension of the industrial estate

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭Gadgie

Why are there so many threads about gyms in this forum? Are the existing threads not good enough, or are people unable to use the search function?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭brendansmith

Gadgie wrote: »
    Why are there so many threads about gyms in this forum? Are the existing threads not good enough, or are people unable to use the search function?

In fairness its possible one of the slowest forums on the site. Gym threads are the only one pumping blood. Without them the forum would surely die.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Gadgie wrote: »
    Did you not ever make a thread when there was already one there? I have done it by mistake. Also most boards seem to get onto people for replying to an old thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Jackel30

most of the gyms in waterford are full of knackers like the rest of the city really

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

Jackel30 wrote: »
    most of the gyms in waterford are full of knackers like the rest of the city really
    they only go to use the showers!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭aws

Jackel30 wrote: »

Thats a bit of a sweeping statement really, can you elaborate on it?

• Advertisement

That's a stupid remark to make jackel30!!!!!!!!

And stick to the topic lads.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Mod Note:
    Give it a rest lads and keep on topic please. :)

Shall be looking at a gym summary thread me thinks, they are getting out of control..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

And here i was going to start two threads of who has the nicest showers and the coldest water from the fountain :)

Advertisement