Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Haven't recieved anything about PW

Options
  • 29-01-2010 12:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭

Hey guys, I've sent you guys an email about the password issue and my previous account. My old nick was Pyr0, just wondering what the status is ? If you guys need any more detail to prove its my account just let me know !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Hey Pyr0

If you've sent the information Darragh listed in this thread, then it's just a matter of waiting till they get to you on the list. There are over a thousand people affected and they all have to be checked manually. Annoying as it is, try to hold on to the patience, they'll get to you!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭Pyr0

Ah nice one ! Aye I did, sent it to that mail. Didn't realise it was all manual, must be a pain in the back side alright !

Cheers for the quick reply !

Advertisement