Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can you help me pick a phone?

• 29-01-2010 12:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭

Hi there,
    I am looking to buy a new phone and was eyeing up the 5530 express music Nokia. I though it would do the job until I found it it's not 3G.

I don't really have the time to go looking through loads of reviews so I was hoping someone might be able to give some pointers here and then I will look though reviews for them.

I usually buy Nokia and 3G is required. I also like a responsive phone especially if it's touchscreen.

Good text module aswell is nice!

Any pointers will be appreciated - thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭LittleLebowski

Well the 5800 is the 5530 plus free sat nav and 3g. Its a little bit more expensive but better quality. They are the only main difs but it sounds like It has exactly what your looking for. The new V40 released a week or so ago made a few nice little upgrades to and ovi maps just released their maps of any country in the world free. Good time to buy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭irlforum

I'll check the 5800 out - thanks.

I was under the impression the the touchscreen was very poor. ie. You needed to lift your finger off button again before it recognized the digit or letter but maybe that's solved now in V4.

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭LittleLebowski

Not sure about that one as my only real touch screen experience is of the 5800. I have heard its not suppose to be the best but I have never had any problems and sure you have to take your finger off anyway so... Maybe a 3rd opinion might be needed but Im happy with the 5800.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭gcgirl

5800 rocks :) typing this from it now :)

Advertisement