Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Subbed threads

Options
  • 29-01-2010 1:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, I am a re reg (gimmick is my real username). I have re regged until my account is sorted.

Quick question - every thread I post in, I am "subscibed" to. How do i turn this off?

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

This has cropped up a couple of times. I've asked that this thread be moved to development for attention. Looks like a default setting may have been changed?

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Hi Geemick/Gimmick,

If you go to the options page (http://boards.ie/vbulletin/profile.php?do=editoptions) you will find the panel that says "Default Thread Subscription Mode". If you change the dropdown menu there to "Do Not Subscribe", this should sort you out!

For the threads that you are already subscribed to, you will have to go into each of them, and at the top of the thread you will see "Thread Tools", and from there you can unsubscribe to the thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Magic, thanks lads.

Advertisement