If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home Cinema & Home Audio

Options
  • 29-01-2010 1:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭

Hi richersounds!

I was up with your guys in Belfast recently discussing options for system, so I'm looking for a quote for all of the following - :D

1x Squeezebox Duet
    1x Squeezebox Receiver
    1x TEAC AG980

1x Denon AVR1610
    1x Tannoy SFX 5.1 Speakers
    1x Harmony 525 Remote.

If you could come back to me with a quote today if possible - I'm in Belfast today - and if you have stock - and the price is right, I'll buy it today.

Cheers,

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

deepspeed wrote: »
    Hi richersounds!

I was up with your guys in Belfast recently discussing options for system, so I'm looking for a quote for all of the following - :D

1x Squeezebox Duet
    1x Squeezebox Receiver
    1x TEAC AG980

1x Denon AVR1610
    1x Tannoy SFX 5.1 Speakers
    1x Harmony 525 Remote.

If you could come back to me with a quote today if possible - I'm in Belfast today - and if you have stock - and the price is right, I'll buy it today.

Cheers,

Deep,

Thanks for the post and welcome to Belfast - I'm actually here myself today as well -

Ok
    1x Squeezebox Duet - £229.95
    1x Squeezebox Receiver - £79.95
    1x TEAC AG980 - £199.95

Total = £459.85

1x Denon AVR1610 - £279.95
    1x Tannoy SFX 5.1 Speakers - £199.95
    1x Harmony 525 Remote - £ We don't stock :( - Would you be interested in any alternative??

Give us a shout if we can assist<

ATB,

John Mc & the crew...

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭deepspeed

Hi,

Thanks for the pricing.,

Yeah i'd be interested in a different remote, the Harmony One is a little expensive, but which others? Need it to emulate an MCE remote.

The "Total" price of £459.85 you gave - does that mean you are knocking £50 off prices you mentioned??

So with all the kit (except remote) - The pricing you gave totals £989.75.

Let me know what the best deal you'll do is - Or we can discuss in shop - and what remotes you have.

Cheers John

Hi,

Thanks for the pricing.,

Yeah i'd be interested in a different remote, the Harmony One is a little expensive, but which others? Need it to emulate an MCE remote.

The "Total" price of £459.85 you gave - does that mean you are knocking £50 off prices you mentioned??

So with all the kit (except remote) - The pricing you gave totals £989.75.

Let me know what the best deal you'll do is - Or we can discuss in shop - and what remotes you have.

Cheers John

Deep,

apologies for the delay - yep the £459 is the discounted price on the 1st bit of the system ( I mistakingly thought because of the space between the 2 systems that it was an either / or job!)

If you want a great remote I could include the SRT9320 (I've just bought one myself) at just £109.95..

Keep me posted,

atb,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭deepspeed

Hi John,

Just a word of thanks to you and the lads in Belfast - Matt for the techie advice and Chris for putting the order together - and yourself for the great pricing!

I have put part of the system together now, and all appears great, just waiting on the delivery of the speakers (they were due in I think today Tuesday), so when its all put together I'll be sure to post up and let you know progress!

If you get any Squeezebox receivers in, be sure to let me know - I havent sourced one just yet.

11 out of 10 so far for service and response for Richer Sounds!!

Cheers,

Daragh

Hi John,

Just a word of thanks to you and the lads in Belfast - Matt for the techie advice and Chris for putting the order together - and yourself for the great pricing!

I have put part of the system together now, and all appears great, just waiting on the delivery of the speakers (they were due in I think today Tuesday), so when its all put together I'll be sure to post up and let you know progress!

If you get any Squeezebox receivers in, be sure to let me know - I havent sourced one just yet.

11 out of 10 so far for service and response for Richer Sounds!!

Cheers,

Daragh

Daragh,

thanks a million for the biz - it's much appreciated and apologies that I could not get out of the office when you were in - I was having a row on two phones with two suppliers trying to agree a deal price!! :confused:

Kenny is giving you a call today about the SFX - they did come in on Tuesday and unfortunately the guys in Belfast are only shipping them today :o - I have asked the guys to pop a Sub cable into the box for the delay.

Anyway thanks again for the visit and drop me a line anytime if we can assist,

ATB,

John Mc

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.