Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

64 Church Drive Eden Gate?

Options
  • 29-01-2010 2:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I know Eden Gate is not Charlesland and it is technically Delgany but i have got a package delivered to my address wrongly for "64 Church Drive, Eden Gate" i drove around Church Drive but couldn't see that that address exists does anyone live in that area that would know? It would just be a shame as it was posted from abroad?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

Nice of you to find owner.

Sometimes there is a mobile phone number on the package that would belong to the receiver. If all else fails you can return to sender.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 jennifer2

Firm believer in karma :)

No mobile no just thought i'd give this a try before sending back to Latvia as i only live around the corner!

Thanks for your reply

• Registered Users Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

Hold out for a few days in case of receiver finding this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

Give it in at the sorting office and maybe the postmen will find where it belongs before sending back to Latvia. If there is a name on parcel someone at the local sorting office might be able to deliver again to correct receipient.
    HOPEFULLY

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭NarkyBoots

Could it be the apartments on that road? The ones on the right as you drive down it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭bido

There is a 61 Church Drive Eden Gate so 64 must be 3 doors away from it.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭MyPerfectCousin

Why not check with the management company. THey might recognize the name of the addressee. Perhaps the sender made an error with the street number.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭NarkyBoots

bido wrote: »
    There is a 61 Church Drive Eden Gate so 64 must be 3 doors away from it.:)

I just googled the address and an old ad for renting that house comes up so it must exist:

"64 Church Drive, Eden Gate, Delgany, Co. Wicklow, an unfurnished property to let with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms at a rent of €1200 on Property.ie.
    www.property.ie/property.../64-Church-Drive-Eden-Gate.../688077/ - Cached - "

Advertisement