Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CCTV for farmyard

Options
  • 29-01-2010 2:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭

Could anyone recommend a good CCTV system for a farm yard, with good vision during the night. With hard drive recording or something similar.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭mossie110

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

When buying off ebay etc. you should verify whether images are watermarked . This is to verify the recorded images have not been altered. Any other digital recordings are useless if required as evidence.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭Jnealon

I had a quick look at that kit on ebay and the specs are very poor. The camera resolution is only 380 lines but what do you expect for that price.
    What is your budget, if I knew that I could point you in the right direction

• Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭johnnyfruitcake

Sorry,
    my budget would be around 300 euro

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

TBH you are not going to get anything worthwhile for that .
    If your are looking for DIY then Maplins or Argos is your best bet.

• Advertisement
Advertisement