Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deer Rifle

Options
  • 29-01-2010 2:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭

Looking to purchase a Rifle for a beginner Sika deer stalker! Any recomendations greatfully considered. Would prefer if scope was included.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭ejg

I'll have a Remmy sps stainless sporter in 243 for sale in a few weeks. Either with the original plastic stock or with a custom composite stock, with or without moderator. Scope wouldn't be a problem. Rifle is one year old and has around 250 rounds fired. Shoots 1/2" groups.

or a friend of mine is selling a Ruger 25-06, very accurate and very few rounds fired. Also a great sika caliber.

edi

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭famoussheamus

thanks a million edi,
    I am in the process of changing from an old rifle. your help is much apreciated. need to sort out my licence & sec 42. Still keeping options open.

Advertisement