If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pioneer Receiver Quotation request

Options
  • 29-01-2010 3:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Hi Folks,

I have finally succumbed to temptation and am going to upgrade my AV receiver! I’ve had my eye on the Pioneer VSX819 and would appreciate it if you can quote me for the unit plus delivery to the Phillips store on Dame St..

Also if you have any other recommendations on other units around the same price range, I’d be interested in hearing them.

Thanks in advance
    Myles

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 mylesk

Hi Guys,

Could you also quote me on a pair of Eltax Concept 400 Floorstanders (BLACK) also.

Thx
    Myles

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Myles.

We have sold these Pioneers like hotcakes and we currently only have our display one left.

I can offer the display one at £215.00 with delivery at £11.99.

The Eltax floorstanders are £149.95.

The Pioneer with the floorstanders and delivery would be £381.94 delivered.

If you don't fancy the display one, we should be getting more of these in and this is the best receiver we would have, at this sort of price.

An alternative to the Pioneer would be the Denon AVR1610 which has just been dropped to £279.95 and I personally would go for the Denon, but if your budget won't stretch, then stick with the Pioneer.

Hope this helps, but let me know if you would like the display one as I don't think it will hang around.

Cheers

Dave

Hi Dave,

Thanks for your reply - I think I'm going to go with the Pioneer. I realise the Denon is probably a better spec system but the iphone connection is swinging it for me!

If you let me know when you have stock I'll definitely go with one.

Thanks
    Myles

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

mylesk wrote: »
    Hi Dave,

Thanks for your reply - I think I'm going to go with the Pioneer. I realise the Denon is probably a better spec system but the iphone connection is swinging it for me!

If you let me know when you have stock I'll definitely go with one.

Thanks
    Myles

Myles,

John Mc here from Richer Sounds - the 819 maybe a finished line now - I am chasing fresh stocks from Pioneer however I'm not having much success!

If you wanted to go for the display unit I will do it at a rock bottom price of £199.95 which is a completely killer price and of course it will come with the Pioneer 2 year warranty as well.

Keep me posted if we can assist,

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Hi John - PM sent,

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.