Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

As we approach close of business on a Friday...

Options
  • 29-01-2010 4:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭

I have no idea whether or not I'm back in on Monday, no communication whatsoever from the college (Ironic I'm in the school of media and there's a communications break down :pac:)

We're due to start a new module but the class has to be split in half and we've no idea whether we go in Monday morning, afternoon or neither! Any other DIT heads not have a clue when they're due back? I can only assume that it's Monday morning for me but they could at least tell us!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭candy19

Ah we've heard nothing either, school of management!

I'm just taking for granted that I'm back in as normal at 10 on monday!

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭Dufresne

http://www.dit.ie/services/academic/calendar/
    Everybody should be back on Monday

Check webtimetables.dit.ie for start time

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

Dufresne wrote: »
    http://www.dit.ie/services/academic/calendar/
    Everybody should be back on Monday

Check webtimetables.dit.ie for start time
    Some of us are starting new modules that need to split in half, there's mass confusion in the School of Media at the moment that could all be eradicated with the sending of a simple email.

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭Dufresne

Sorry - yeah - could be a bit more confusing if theres a big group that has to be split up all right. I'd imagine it would be up to your Year coordinator to let you know when/where to show up. If they don't get in contact with you I'd say the best thing is to show up at the same place and time as your Sem1 Monday morning class - as a lot of the time they use the same framework timetable and just slot in a different lecturer/subject

Advertisement