Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

He is pushing A Cole close for being unpopular

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,072 ✭✭✭✭event

could really lose the captaincy over this, fabio will not be amused

there is also more to the story supposedly, which i doubt will be posted here

He wouldn't want to push Ashley too hard. He might get funny ideas.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,435 ✭✭✭✭redout

Another Tiger Woods ?

LoL

Terry is a nobody outside England so I doubt anyone will give a toss.

No way he loses the England captaincy.

Totally agree with this:

"MPs and lawyers had criticised the judge's original decision to impose an injunction, saying it was another instance of anonymity being granted “willy nilly” by the courts to enable the rich and powerful to prevent any negative publicity being published while at the same time milking positive publicity when it benefited them financially. "

English papers love to ruin England's chance of winning the world cup.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭James Forde

redout wrote: »
    Another Tiger Woods ?

LoL

Totally agree with this:

"MPs and lawyers had criticised the judge's original decision to impose an injunction, saying it was another instance of anonymity being granted “willy nilly” by the courts to enable the rich and powerful to prevent any negative publicity being published while at the same time milking positive publicity when it benefited them financially. "

Give it to Rooney bandwagon starts now

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

I just knew it was gonna be him

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,349 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Nice way to treat 'one of your closest friends'.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

Ashley might just lock the wife up:pac:

Very possible he could lose the captaincy but I doubt it more likely Bridge won't get picked as his presence might cause disharmoney in the squad. Talk about a double whamy for him

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,811 ✭✭✭Gone Drinking

He's no where near as unpopular as Ashley Cole

Can't see how he can keep the captaincy to be honest. With this, the cash for tours controversy and this , there's a stench that follows Terry around.

• Advertisement

vanessa.jpg

I'd have done it myself

English papers love to ruin England's chance of winning the world cup.

:rolleyes:

yeah, the big bad papers made him start an affair with a good mates missus

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,294 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

vanessa.jpg

I'd have done it myself

Probably the flattest chest I have ever seen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 424 ✭✭Walsh

Another Tiger Woods ?

LoL

Totally agree with this:

You Give A Toss, Where do you live?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

she is super hot though
    VanessaPerroncel.jpg

Kingp35 wrote: »

Being the mod of the darts forum, id say you have enough boobs for the pair of you.

IM JOKING!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,732 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

Kingp35 wrote: »

Yeah exactly what I would be thinking if that was draped on my couch!!!

:eek:

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,294 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Being the mod of the darts forum, id say you have enough boobs for the pair of you.

IM JOKING!

I'll have you know that I am very fit :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

The bra would look better on her backwards tbh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

lol @ people pretending they would shoot her down if they had the opportunity!!

• Advertisement

lol @ people pretending they would shoot her down if they had the opportunity!!

Well if she was a good mate's missus I would.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

She wasn't with Bridge at the time though was she?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭Cionád

Bubs101 wrote: »

I think so. They only split in December

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2009/12/13/footie-wayne-and-his-vanessa-split-up-115875-21893319/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,109 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

Bubs101 wrote: »

makes little difference tbh i think. I'm single now for about 2 months and if one of my buddies pulled something on my ex there would be hell to pay. Still incredibly incredibly stupid and selfish.

tbh i definately dislike Terry more then Ashley Cole, Terry is almost everything Cole is, but is a bully on top.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,432 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

~Rebel~ wrote: »
    makes little difference tbh i think. I'm single now for about 2 months and if one of my buddies pulled something on my ex there would be hell to pay. Still incredibly incredibly stupid and selfish.

tbh i definately dislike Terry more then Ashley Cole, Terry is almost everything Cole is, but is a bully on top.

I think 'Big Man' is how the media used to describe this...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kraggy

It's made even worse by the fact that Wayne and her have a 3 year old together.

As Rebel says, even if it was off a year, she's still way off limits. Terry and him were mates. You don't do that to your mate.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Not sure if it's been mentioned yet but Bridge has a three year old son with the bird Terry doinked.

// edit - kraggy beat me to it.

Is it not odd that this is on Sky News yet not on Sky Sports News ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,677 ✭✭✭staker

Apt that Lord Rodger has the say on who gets away with bonking other fella's birds

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

Well done JT she is lethal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

Is it not odd that this is on Sky News yet not on Sky Sports News ?

what does it have to do with sports? This garbage should be in the celebrity form tbh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭yahoo_moe

kraggy wrote: »
    You don't do that to your mate.
    Or your wife...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

91a45.jpg

as i said at the time, it couldnt happen to a nicer person :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,287 ✭✭✭davyjose

bryanjf wrote: »
    Give it to Rooney
    I concur!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,427 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

John Terry what a plonker

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,267 ✭✭✭HalloweenJack

Just like the Tiger Woods thing, I don't see any reason why this whole saga should affect his footballing career. By that I mean, people outside it shouldn't use it as a stick to beat him with.

His private life is his private life. I don't condone what he did but it's got absolutely nothing to do with what he does on a football pitch.

Like lenin said, this belongs in the celeb forum.

~Rebel~ wrote: »

and considering he himself is married with two kids under 3

the wife will take him to the cleaners

His private life is his private life. I don't condone what he did but it's got absolutely nothing to do with what he does on a football pitch.

well fabio capello has said before that he wants his captians to be leaders on and off the pitch.

he could very well strip him of the captaincy, but i doubt it

the captain of a team has to be respected and looked up to.

im sure some of the members of the england team who were mates with bridge might just begin to turn against him

event wrote: »
    and considering he himself is married with two kids under 3

the wife will take him to the cleaners

No his wife is a fool. He already cheated on her before and she stayed with him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,476 ✭✭✭✭Ush1

event wrote: »
    well fabio capello has said before that he wants his captians to be leaders on and off the pitch.

he could very well strip him of the captaincy, but i doubt it

the captain of a team has to be respected and looked up to.

im sure some of the members of the england team who were mates with bridge might just begin to turn against him

Ha, or give him a slap on the back and say we've all been caught before gaffer, no harm.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

Just like the Tiger Woods thing, I don't see any reason why this whole saga should affect his footballing career. By that I mean, people outside it shouldn't use it as a stick to beat him with.

Like lenin said, this belongs in the celeb forum.

Exactly, as long as what he does off the pitch doesn't effect his performance on the pitch for Chelsea I don't care who he sleeps with.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

Johner wrote: »
    Exactly, as long as what he does off the pitch doesn't effect his performance on the pitch for Chelsea I don't care who he sleeps with.

i just cant help but laugh when i see the name in your xbox live sig when reading this thread :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,884 ✭✭✭madds

A buddy of mine used to work in London for one of the larger papers. Around the time of Terry's bust up with Ledley King 3 or 4 years ago one very eminent journalist told said mate that they had a file on JT about "an inch thick" on his activities outside football but as he was captain of England they weren't going to publish these allegations at that point in time.

Not a good couple of months for Terry with the outing of the 'JT Tours' scandal and now this. All adds up in the end and Capello may look to move the armband elsewhere before the WC.

Jazzy wrote: »
    i just cant help but laugh when i see the name in your xbox live sig when reading this thread :D

:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 967 ✭✭✭Jigga

CHD wrote: »
    Well done JT she is lethal
    Ya she is sexy but he's a multi-millionaire captain of Chelsea and England, I'm sure he could sleep with some amount of sexy sluts. Why go for a team-mates woman who's his baby mother too, that should be off limits, Bridge should kick the sh!t out of him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,427 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

15538409.jpg

:pac::pac::pac: to those who say they would not

Her strike force is not as flat here as on other photo;)

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,233 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

15538409.jpg

:pac::pac::pac: to those who say they would not

Her strike force is not as flat here as on other photo;)
    In fairness, she looks like a bit of a dog in that photo

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

Jigga wrote: »
    Ya she is sexy but he's a multi-millionaire captain of Chelsea and England, I'm sure he could sleep with some amount of sexy sluts. Why go for a team-mates woman who's his baby mother too, that should be off limits, Bridge should kick the sh!t out of him.

Looking forward to the game next month at Stamford Bridge. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭TonyD79

First thoughts when I saw the headline on the bbc website that had something to do with his transexual double....doubt chelsea will give two hoots considering they defended his paid guided tours of the ground that was uncovered by the tabloids a few weeks back.

In fairness, she looks like a bit of a dog in that photo

:eek:

• Advertisement
Advertisement