Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

He is pushing A Cole close for being unpopular

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

redout wrote: »
    Firstly that ^ doesnt make sense considering the fact he is England captain and secondly it has been pointed out in this thread several times already that the job of captain does not stop once you leave the pitch.

I meant to say he is brilliant captain on the pitch for Chelsea as that's all I'm concerned about actually, I'm sure on the pitch hes great for England.

Edit - just wondering who do you actually support Barcelona or Man Utd?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 774 ✭✭✭Seperate

Johner wrote: »
    I meant to say he is brilliant captain on the pitch for Chelsea as that's all I'm concerned about actually, I'm sure on the pitch hes great for England.

I can't believe you're still saying the 'well hes a great Chelsea captain' - when he was off riding one of his team mates girlfriends. If you can't see why that is NOT A GOOD THING, then you misunderstand the concept of a team/club captain.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,435 ✭✭✭✭redout

Ask CHD ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

Seperate wrote: »
    I can't believe you're still saying the 'well hes a great Chelsea captain' - when he was off riding one of his team mates girlfriends. If you can't see why that is NOT A GOOD THING, then you misunderstand the concept of a team/club captain.

He wasn't. She wasn't with him anymore. Also, was he even at the club? He was sticking it to a rival

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

~Rebel~ wrote: »
    No doubt about it he's a great footballer, centerback and leader on the pitch. He's just a shit person.
    Was this ever in doubt? The man is thick. Very good centre half though and in top form. He keeps that going I couldn't careless who he bangs.

I didn't say hes a great Chelsea captain, I said he's a brilliant Chelsea captain, which he is. His personal life doesn't come into it for me I just care that he does a job week in week out on the pitch for Chelsea football club and he does that. I don't really care who he has sex with tbh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 774 ✭✭✭Seperate

CHD wrote: »
    Was this ever in doubt? The man is thick. Very good centre half though and in top form. He keeps that going I couldn't careless who he bangs.

Yeah, until we hear he was off riding Lampards missus and the two of them have a tiff. Then you'll care... Lampard or Terry...?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,831 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Yeah, until we hear he was off riding Lampards missus and the two of them have a tiff. Then you'll care... Lampard or Terry...?

whichever one is on form

And one of the prostitutes Rooney banged was Neville's aul one. :)

We can all make up stuff that didn't/probably:eek: wont happen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

And one of the prostitutes Rooney banged was Neville's aul one.

We can all make up stuff that didn't/probably:eek: wont happen.

that would be just another example of Rooney displaying his tremendous bravery and willingness to put his body on the line :)

• Advertisement

No hope of that happening. More chance of them banging each other. Terry might be up for it but not Lampard.

No hope of that happening. More chance of them banging each other. Terry might be up for it but not Lampard.

Lamps wants Carlo.

Terry wants Lamps!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,843 ✭✭✭GSPfan

Don't know why any of you are getting in arguements about these media buzz words like ROLE MODEL!

He's a fukkin footballer. He's a ****e bag who has money and fame. Lets laugh at him for embarassing himself in public yet again.

Drogba lol.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

Drogba lol.

wonder if he thinks that its "a f**kin disgrace" or where does he put the line ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 585 ✭✭✭Rob113

I'm not sure where i stand on this one.

Personally i think hes a d1ck in anyway before this has come out. Hes a fantastic footballer and leader but he just does my head in. From a footballing perspective ive nothing but respect for him but on a personal level (not that i know him but from what ive read about him and his scumbag family) i think hes a gobsh1te.

As a player i dont think id have the same respect for him now as i did before. You dont knob your mates missus. You dont cheat on your wife and mother of your kids firstly but especially not with a teammates girlfriend.

Capello seems like an old school disciplinarian. Interesting to see how he deals with it.

i hope she takes him to the cleaners! and with 2 young kids she would get it too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

redout wrote: »

Look at picture pf his wife in that article to the ones earlier you'd have to say photoshop is fantastic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭Mrmoe

I won't be losing any sleep over this. I think it is a non issue.

kryogen wrote: »
    i hope she takes him to the cleaners! and with 2 young kids she would get it too

Klahanie_Cleaners.jpg

OR

shipyard%20cleaners.JPG

Which one would she take him too??? and are they suitable for young kids??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,432 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

Klahanie_Cleaners.jpg

OR

shipyard%20cleaners.JPG

Which one would she take him too??? and are they suitable for young kids??

That joke is nearly as bad as the Bang Wan In joke in the other thread...

That's what I was aiming for obviously. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

Hmmm.

What I'd be curious about is what his team mates will make of this. John Terry's a good central defender. He has his flaws, he has his strengths. One of those strengths is his leadership. Clearly fcuking your mate's ex is bent. Would that be the person you'd want as your leader?

Also, you'd have to wonder, will this lead to more revelations.

Clearly fcuking your mate's ex is bent.

No it's not, fcuking Bridge would be bent.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

She is a delicious looking milf. John Terry is as ugly as the council area he was raised in. I just don't get it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,432 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

She is a delicious looking milf. John Terry is as ugly as the council area he was raised in. I just don't get it
    wq-money-woman.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,326 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

No it's not, fcuking Bridge would be bent.

Bent is fcuking Bridge? :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

Bent is fcuking Bridge? :eek:
    2367515373_515ff7a325.jpg

Chelsea - City next month should be tasty!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

Terry or 'Mr. Chelsea' as he likes to be called, of course he only pledged his undying loyalty after his massive pay rise. He should have enough change in his pocket after the compo payout.

Terry or 'Mr. Chelsea' as he likes to be called, of course he only pledged his undying loyalty after his massive pay rise. He should have enough change in his pocket after the compo payout.

Actually I think he prefers John.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,843 ✭✭✭GSPfan

John Chelsea. Oh I only just realised he was being chased by City in the summer. Imagine he was team mates with Bridge now! :pac:

general consensus of the soccer saturday panel is that he should resign the captaincy of England to start getting his image back

general consensus of the soccer saturday panel is that he should resign the captaincy of England to start getting his image back

No surprise as most of todays papers say the same thing and the others seem to say he should be stripped of the England captaincy.

oh yeah, i agree he shouldnt continue as captain

was just saying the lads on the panel think he should jump rather then be pushed cause it will help him repair damage

be nice if it caused Chelsea to wobble a bit today

highly doubtful though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,258 ✭✭✭MUSEIST

oh yeah, i agree he shouldnt continue as captain

was just saying the lads on the panel think he should jump rather then be pushed cause it will help him repair damage

be nice if it caused Chelsea to wobble a bit today

highly doubtful though

It would also be nice is utd fell apart and had to sell rooey and all,,, just saying like.:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,831 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

sure then we just pair alex with ricky and bobs ur uncle, problem solved.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,219 ✭✭✭✭Pro. F

Lol at the Chelsea fans on here defending him. Has any Chelsea fan actually said that that was a prick of a thing that Terry did? Sure what he did doesn't affect Chelsea but it was still the actions of a total knob - can ye admit that?

He should be stripped of the England captaincy, absolutely no doubt. Nothing to do with being a role model, but because he knobbed a team mate's bird / ex-bird ffs! He should have lost all authority in the England dressing room at this stage, no way is he in a position to lead them and inspire them.

And to the people who are saying that his private life should stay private - what are ye on?! He has made millions by selling stories about his private life to womens mags and selling his image for sponsorship. He has brought this publicity on himself and he deserves it.

One last thing - the bird is very average. It seems like any picture of a wag gets fworrr-yeah-definitely comments no matter how average looking the woman is. What's that about?

I just dont see why who terry bangs has any effect on what should happen on the pitch. ITS IRRELEVANT

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 967 ✭✭✭Jigga

MUSEIST wrote: »
    I just dont see why who terry bangs has any effect on what should happen on the pitch. ITS IRRELEVANT

Take the blinkers off and read the post above yours.

no YOUR IRRELEVANT :D

and wrong if you think what happens off the field doesnt affect things on the pitch

Pro. F wrote: »
    Lol at the Chelsea fans on here defending him. Has any Chelsea fan actually said that that was a prick of a thing that Terry did? Sure what he did doesn't affect Chelsea but it was still the actions of a total knob - can ye admit that?

Yeah of course. He's a fool that's plain for everyone to see.

any publicity that a player brings upon himself is also irrelevant,

Look, all this **** has nothing to do with football and should stay outside football. END OF

no YOUR IRRELEVANT :D

and wrong if you think what happens off the field doesnt affect things on the pitch

jjeeeezzz, no your wrong (THIS COULD GO ON ALL DAY TBH)

Look, all this **** has nothing to do with football and should stay outside football. END OF

end of? oh i see,

close thread guys, thats it, he said end of

Edit: you really are wrong, and it wont go on all day cause by the way you have started here i doubt you will last the full day tbh

i officially

despise this thread

EDIT, no I'M right , deal with it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

So you think the team captain banging a teammate's missus will have no negative impact on team moral/performances?

Are ya havin' a laugh?

No, because she was'nt waynes missus at the time, so I doubt bridge gives a **** tbh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

YOUR IRRELEVANT
    no your wrong

If I need to point out what is wrong here, then god help this forum.

On topic, the lad should have his captaincy removed for the simple reason that he will have lost all decency and respect among his peers. Most captains will lead their team, be friends with everyone on the squad (even the subs who'll never, ever play) and be a bridge to bond the team. A man who sleeps with his friends women is not the kind of man with the capacity to do such a thing. On top of that, there are far more favourable players in the squad to take up the role. People who could also win the hearts & minds of the English fans, which is as important as binding the team at this stage.

Advertisement