Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cisco epc2425 and Windows 7

Options
  • 29-01-2010 5:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi Guys!

First time on here so dont know what to expect, have a Cisco epc2435 wireless router installed by NTL and it works fine with my old laptop (using a Netgear wireless card) and a few other portable devices, problem is i got a new laptop running Windows 7, it will connect to the router no problem it just wont access the internet, the computer is fine because i can connect it to other wireless routers and other internet providers. I can connect to the epc2425 using a cable but thats not really ideal, so I'm thinking it might be some sort of compatibility issue with the router and Windows 7? Or the Modem? Is the modem integrated into the wireless router? Any ideas wht to try?

Thanks Guys!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 SonicTitan

Go to your Device Manager page and update the Driver on your WiFi card. Try that.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 mouche100

SonicTitan wrote: »
    Go to your Device Manager page and update the Driver on your WiFi card. Try that.

Hi tried that already thanks, no joy though, any other ideas?

Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Berra

Hello. I have the same problem. My Vista -Laptop can reach the EPC2425 wireless, but cant get through to the internet.

[IMG]C:\Documents and Settings\Gustaf\Desktop\DATOR\connection.jpg[/IMG]

Wireless works well with my XP-based laptop. Can you please recommend a solution?

Advertisement