Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fantasy/Sci Fi recommendations?

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

actually found the troy stuff a bit boring in comparison to his other works if im being honest, i can still remember all the main characters and their morales from druss, rigante and shannow series but i struggle to recall anything about the troy stuff

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 8,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fluorescence

Seriously? I thought it was far superior. Some of his older work tends to be a bit same-y and clichéd.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Korasa

Not sure if it has been mentioned already but I have greatly enjoyed the Kingkiller Chronicle by Patrick Rothfuss.

I received the first book, The Name of the Wind, as a gift from a friend and i have greatly enjoyed it. Worth a look for anyone looking for something to sit down and relax too.

Advertisement