Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

partyatmygaff

Options
  • 29-01-2010 6:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭

I know you have many requests regarding the password reset issue but I was probably one of the first people to send an email with proof to validate my account yet I still haven't heard anything back about it yet.

Can an admin tell me what is the status of the account? I sent an email to hello@boards.ie at cleardot.gifFri, Jan 22, 2010 at 9:22 PM according to gmail and I still haven't gotten a reply yet.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭Darragh

Hey there, major apologies. We have over 1,500 requests and it's taking ages. :(

We do, however, have extra staff joining us next week to help with the backlog.

Can you forward your email again to hello@boards.ie - I'll look out for it there.

Apologies and thanks.

Darragh

• Registered Users Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

Sure! Will do right now, check the inbox.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭Darragh

And you should be sorted?

Welcome back!

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

Sorted!

And at 1:33AM according to my email! You guys should get some sleep :D

Thanks!

Advertisement