Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Guess whom is back

• 29-01-2010 6:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭

Yes, I have returned from the valley of awesome ringworm mongers
    After spending the last 2 weeks hiking up mountains with fellow zebras I decided to make my way back towards home,
    I can say it was say grueling experience sharing a tent with 11 hungry zebras but their stripes scared away the cheese graters!

I started my journey in the vanilla flavoured canoe which provided me with food throughout the journey as I sailed across the Atlantic towards the known land that's name is unknown.

By the time I had defeated GodZilla, Jackie Chan and Chuck Norris I waited a night or two to allow my wings to develop for the long journey home.

I stayed in contact with phones and am disgusted to hear that there has not been a NUMBERWANG since my victory but I hope and my arrival home that that will change,

Thank you all for having the patience to wait for you beloved M&S* to return and I promise never to leave you all again to find my inner beekeeper.

M&S*

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,677 ✭✭✭staker

That's not wot Chuck said.....

Somebody's telling porkiieees....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Okay I confess, the rumble myself and the C man (Chuck) had was a draw we both have equal powers and it would have went on for at least 7 eternities!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 695 ✭✭✭Lord ButterSlip

NIP HAY WHAT FOR AND HOW DIDDLE DOO!:mad::(:confused::eek::rolleyes:;):cool::p:):D

NIP HAY WHAT FOR AND HOW DIDDLE DOO!:mad::(:confused::eek::rolleyes:;):cool::p:):D
    Diddly my ButterSlip
    If you divide the top number by 7 you will get the answer :)
    It feels good to be home the breeze is lovely!

toothy-smiley-pumpkin-by-minipixel.jpg

• Advertisement

toothy-smiley-pumpkin-by-minipixel.jpg
    Are you awing at the wonder of how I'm back or has your mind been dazzled by the stars dancing around your head?

M&S* wrote: »
    Are you awing at the wonder of how I'm back or has your mind been dazzled by the stars dancing around your head?

The stars.......are......are HUGE!:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

Welcome Back Dear M*S*

I love you.

Fago_25 wrote: »
    Welcome Back Dear M*S*

I love you.
    Really ? :o
    It's just like christmas all over again!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

M&S* wrote: »
    Really ? :o
    It's just like christmas all over again!
    Yes. I....
    645px-Love_Heart_SVG_svg.png
    ...you!

• Advertisement

Fago, you have made me the happiest little buttercup in a field of buttercups :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,448 ✭✭✭✭joes girls

welcome back from the black world of the banned!!!!

happy_birthday_yard_greeting_lawn_card_welcome_home_rental.jpg

Golly! Who would have thought I'd get such a reception

Advertisement