Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone broadband fix

• 29-01-2010 7:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭

If you were a bt bb subscriber and now a vodafone subscriber and have lost your bb this week try changing your access username and password.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

'scorthy wrote: »
    If you were a bt bb subscriber and now a vodafone subscriber and have lost your bb this week try changing your access username and password.

How or where can this be done or does it involve calling them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭anoble66

try:

username: vodafone@vodafone.ie
    password: broadband

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Thanks for that , it works but doesn't fix anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭sombaht

Hi,
    You could also try your phonenumber@vodafone.ie Make sure to include the prefix (but drop the leading "0"). So for a Limerick number it is 611222222, where 222222 is the phone number. Password still stays as "broadband".

Cheers,
    sombaht

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭'scorthy

calex71 wrote: »
    Thanks for that , it works but doesn't fix anything.

What's broken Calex71? Were you able to do a diagnostic?

I was sure that the fault was on Vodafone side because my DSL was fine and the diag showed ISP Authentication 'Failed'. Eeemm! He told me vodafone@vodafone.COM (not i.e):confused:. Anyway I'm up and running and upgraded the Firmware for BTVoyager (Irish Version ;)). Though I thought that after upgrading the wireless output (mW) was lower by 10-15%.

• Advertisement
Advertisement