Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GARCIA PLAYS KYUSS DUBLIN FRI 28TH MAY

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭Caco

They sure would! Brant Bjork's on tour again too!

The 3 bands are playing Hellfest and I've heard rumours that they're gonna do an unofficial Kyuss reunion with Mario Lalli from Fatso Jetson on guitar!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,385 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Think it'd be too late notice for few of those bands though. Unless they come back later in year.

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭fobster

Mr. Darkside

Get Clutch over! They're playing London at the end of July! Not a heap of time to promote the gig but if it's arranged, I'd personally help in promoting the gig in as many ways as I can think of!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,385 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

fobster wrote: »
    Mr. Darkside

Get Clutch over! They're playing London at the end of July! Not a heap of time to promote the gig but if it's arranged, I'd personally help in promoting the gig in as many ways as I can think of!

This man speaks sense...lots of it!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭TangyZizzle

fobster wrote: »
    Mr. Darkside

Fookin yeah!
    Rob, send me a Darkside promos t-shirt in the post and Ill spend the night at the Sepultura gig persuading peeps to go to Clutch!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭Darkside events

Id love a bit o the clutch here but its not them and will get on to it at some stage hopefully .
    It will be cool whos coming over just need the all clear to announce it !

by the way were missing size queen from the set list for garcia !

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭Caco

Id love a bit o the clutch here but its not them and will get on to it at some stage hopefully .
    It will be cool whos coming over just need the all clear to announce it

Yay! Great work man :D

Advertisement