Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A new phone for 2010

• 29-01-2010 7:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭

~Ok its the start of a new decade and I think its time I upgraded my phone to something better. I currently have a Nokia 6233 which is starting to show its age so here goes:
    • MUST be a Nokia
    • Looking for a chunky phone as I am texter more so than a caller( something as thick as the Nokia 6230i would be lovely)
    • 2-3 megapixel camera (would be nice)
    • FM radio (essential)
    • Pre-pay on 02 preferably
    • Price €100-150
    • Decent memory for messages and pictures
    • DON'T LIKE TOUCHSCREENS

That's it really any recommendations would be most welcome.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Mad_Mike

Although its above your price range, if you keep phones a long time (which it seems you do), then it just HAS to be the 6700 in black or chrome. Personally I prefer the chrome, but they are a very good spec and seem to satisfy all your current needs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,921 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Mad_Mike

Was going to say that one last night as it falls within the price range, but the only thing I saw about it was I found the buttons were slightly small for texting

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭richard2010

@Mad Mike, I had a look at the 6700 and I really wasnt mad on it, to be honest I thought it was quite thin in comparison to the phone I have but maybe I might just have to get used to the fact that they dont make the "bricks" anymore.

@Captain Morgan, the 6303 is a nice phone but the buttons remind me of my mams 6300 which are just way to small.

Anymore suggestions would be helpful.

Advertisement