Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Private rooms in Dublin pubs

Options
  • 29-01-2010 8:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Does anyone know any pubs in Dublin CC that has a small private room for between 20-25 people? I want to celebrate my thirtieth birthday away from the judgemental eyes of the youth :D

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Moved from F&D. You may get some suggestions here.

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭Dick Turnip

upstairs in Anseo on Cambden st is private i think, theres a room in the bernard shaw on the same street also. upstairs in the 51 on haddington road, thats all i can think of right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

Upstairs in Bowes on Fade Street, you could just book part of Whelans (half the crowd is that age)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,791 ✭✭✭electrogrimey

Both of these threads have loads of suggestions. They're for bigger rooms, but if you know any of the places you might guess that some'll be smaller than others.

Advertisement