Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

St Patrick's Day Festival

Options
  • 29-01-2010 8:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭

Im volunteering at the St Patricks Day Festival this year, Ill be doing face painting, helping with costumes and performer, as well as odd jobs. Im really excited, and was wondering if there is anyone on here who has volunteered at it before, what should I expect?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭cue

Expect to be exhausted and have sore feet or frostbite, but you will have great fun. Enjoy!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,593 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

cue wrote: »
    Expect to be exhausted and have sore feet or frostbite, but you will have great fun. Enjoy!
    Make sure you have a rain jacket! Fair play, you'll have to post here after the event and let us know how you got on, sounds like it'll be a laugh! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭brianw25

Hey,

Does anyone know of any drama groups/clubs etc in the cork area, as im really looking to join up with one. I am an adult in my tweenties.

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭Jabcity

thanks for the advice!! im so looking forward to it! hopefully ill be at the fringe festival later this year as well. haha can u tell ive too much free time on my hands :P

Advertisement