Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Going drinking thread!

Options
  • 29-01-2010 8:36pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Inches and Rekorderlig cider time! Drunk thread posts here I guess :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

I've six bottles of Red Square consumed (so far) so I should be awake for abouuuut 4 days..

I will report back with drunkage :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

wtf is red square...rekorderlig

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

wtf is red square...
    Never diss a drink that keeps a girl up all night :X
    rekorderlig

How many of those have you had before you even got a taxi? hmm?!

/taps toe

I've a feeling you'll be seeing your rekorderlig again, only slightly rearranged :pac:

*gilredroker*

/holds Tars hair back

i had a few...what is gilredroker...unfortunately i dont need hair holding back :(

• Advertisement

i had a few...what is gilredroker...unfortunately i dont need hair holding back :(

It's your rekorderlig on its way back up :pac:

It'll grow back :p

Oh I wasn't too quick on the uptake at 5am! Don't get me started on trying to figure out NIDWBF

that better be my hair you talking about :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,160 ✭✭✭✭banshee_bones

Inches and Rekorderlig cider time! Drunk thread posts here I guess :D

LOVE that stuff, kicks koppabergs ass! although i love koppaberg equally and i save inches or stonehouse for the Pav...

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Feck sake. I went to come in here yesterday for some drunken posts but Sparky locked me out. :mad:

Boooooooooooooooooo!!

Oh I wasn't too quick on the uptake at 5am! Don't get me started on trying to figure out NIDWBF
    You might have to stick around for a while to find out. I've to get pissed again to remember :D
    that better be my hair you talking about

Yes, I'm sure that will grow back too :pac:

• Advertisement

ah feck was hoping at least the person that said it would know! here have one of my ligs!

kopparberg is too sweet or weird or sth, can't handle too much of it. Inches ftw!

got so many messages about the password being put on, pm, text, tweet, and it was only there for a sort time, great for the ego! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

*gropes tar*

`That's the ****...role reversal from when you were on my lap last night

Will wrote: »
    *gropes tar*

You've come over to the dark side. Welcome. \0/

lol me and tar tar bear go way back :pac:

Oh Tar goes back with many people.

Easy.

lol me and tar tar bear go way back :pac:
    filthy bear!
    Larianne wrote: »
    Oh Tar goes back with many people.

Easy.

mm, goes down eay...

this drink

sluh more like. She cut her hair too, this made me sad last night, then i drank and was happy again.

Ooooh I jsut remember you gave me a tequila sunrise...anything to get in the pants

cheers :pac:

well you did let me sit on your lap

• Advertisement

filthy bear!

mm, goes down eay...

this drink

Like.
    sluh more like. She cut her hair too, this made me sad last night, then i drank and was happy again.

I've still yet to see the hair. Your hair is your trademark along with your long lashes. Gonna be hard to spot you.
    well you did let me sit on your lap
    JEALOUS!

it will be muahahah! I was in there friday

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

HEGA

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Jazzy wrote: »
    HEGA

What does HEGA mean?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

That_Guy wrote: »
    What does HEGA mean?

DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DURRR DURRR DEEE DURR DUUUU TWIDDLE DE DUMMM!!

ROB SCHNEIDER IS........................ A CARROT!

That_Guy wrote: »
    What does HEGA mean?

Hardcore e-sports gaming action

Advertisement