Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get Precast stone effect panels?

Options
  • 29-01-2010 9:00pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭

Im looking around for these precast stone effect panels.The panels are priced per meter squared usually.

Im looking for the old country cottage style or limestone or natural stone style effect panels.

Does anyone know where you can get these???

Thanks.:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 609 ✭✭✭mossfort

i dont know about the precast panels but you can get the imitation stone that you glue onto the wall and if its done right it looks as good as the real thing.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

mossfort wrote: »
    i dont know about the precast panels but you can get the imitation stone that you glue onto the wall and if its done right it looks as good as the real thing.

Thats the stuff Im on about,you can use it on house fronts or kitchen walls or fireplaces.

Any ideas where to get that??

i dont know where your located but this company is in mayo.

http://www.hazelmillstone.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭mossie110

some nice jobs on that web site. i wonder how much it costs ??

im not sure on the prices but it goes on a lot quicker than building natural stone and ive heard its a good deal cheaper.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,278 ✭✭✭youtheman

Found this site : www.stonecladding.ie

Was quoted :
    Natural Zstone - €48+ vat per m2
    reconstituted stone €40 + vat per m2

[QUOTE

Was quoted :
    reconstituted stone €40 + vat per m2[/QUOTE]

i presume the prices are for material only. the big cost with natural stone is the labour which takes much more time than the reconstituted stone.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,278 ✭✭✭youtheman

mossfort wrote: »
    [QUOTE

Was quoted :
    reconstituted stone €40 + vat per m2

i presume the prices are for material only. the big cost with natural stone is the labour which takes much more time than the reconstituted stone.[/QUOTE]

Sure is. I asked about instructions on how to fit, and I was told it was as simple as tiling.

Advertisement