Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How long will my wages take to come through?

Options
  • 29-01-2010 9:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭

So,

My new employer does the payment run on the last Thursday of the month which is not helpful for me.

They are AIB and I am BOI. They did the payment run yesterday and I am being told I will not receive the monies until Monday or Tuesday.

Is that right as its not in my account yet?

Is there any chance it will be there tomorrow?

Comments

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,920 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

It depends on what way they pay the wages. If it's done by electronic transfer you could either get it on Thursday or Friday (my OH's company is AIB and our account is BOI, his wages come in the same day). If they pay by standing order, then yes it could be Monday or Tuesday before you get your wages.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Well its not there this morning so likely it will be Monday at this rate. Shame we had that €15 lunch yesterday and now have only €25 for the weekend.

Car is getting a new windscreen this morning so 3 hours in town with nothing to do other than window shop. :mad:

Advertisement