Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playoffs - in progress

Options
  • 29-01-2010 9:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭

Stop ****ing losing!!! :mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭CoDy1

21-5 up at half time. Nice

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭satory

Half Time 8-7 up.

Only had 20% possession and territory :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭johnnysmack

10-0 up at half time but lost my hooker.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

I'm completely dominating this bastard in every statistic and yet I can guarantee I'm going to lose. 10 minutes to go.

NOOOO just gave away a pen in front of the posts.. 10-8 to them :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭CoDy1

38-5 up with 15mins to go. This one's in the bag and i've gaurunteed some extra cash:cool:. I'll play WNWIM in the final, not ready for Div 2 yet.

Actually, scrap that, now looks like I have both games won - **** you JPrender! :D

Injury with 30 seconds less, anything barring an 70 meter interception, or something to that effect when play resumes will result in a defeat. Looks like Im going to go all out for third place and play a couple of bots next season

• Registered Users Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭jprender

Orizio wrote: »
    Actually, scrap that, now looks like I have both games won - **** you JPrender! :D

Um, I did say you would win with your 1st team (scorched earth).

And it looks like Darkside played with less than LTNT against your 2nd team (Ironsides) which I also said gave you a chance.

won 22-0. so thats my goal of getting at least 2nd place achieved. hopefully the other team wont show up tomorrow and i can get hammered in div 2 next season.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭eoferrall

eh what... were they not tomorrow... BOLLOX lost 41-0. :mad:

What a way to find out - log in and see Orizio gloating over a win! well 3rd is going to have to do, less money than i anticipated though:(

Edit: Still raging!! but is the 3rd place playoff tomorrow? theres nothing in my fixtures page & want to set team, but all i have is them DAMN Italians, least I will have full LTNT for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,806 ✭✭✭corny

Disastrous end of season just got worse. Destroyed in the semi. F***.

jprender wrote: »
    Um, I did say you would win with your 1st team (scorched earth).

And it looks like Darkside played with less than LTNT against your 2nd team (Ironsides) which I also said gave you a chance.

Now now just admit you were wrong and we'll all move on. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭mar-z

Got hammered but I was expecting to so no harm done. All out for 3rd tomorrow. Good luck those who got to finals

Remember the finals are tomorrow afternoon.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

Lucky Ducks

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

Surprised that the finals are today tbh - my poor players are knackered :)

Im in the final against the team which robbed me of top spot in the league - easy money :)

My players were pumped after my LTNT last night - anyone want to explain why?

My players were pumped after my LTNT last night - anyone want to explain why?

Players are given an extra energy boost during the play offs due to "adrenaline" and excitement of it. Its in the documentation.

Just checked the pre-match reporter analysis. Im gonna get hammered.

• Advertisement

Getting hammered already unfortunately.

HT losing 5-30.... so next season then

• Registered Users Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭eoferrall

3pts down in 3rd fourth place playoff... saving LTNT for monday so hopefully have enough in the tank! (also saved some players to have them nice and fresh for monday - give it my best shot and maybe pull off a memorable victory that will put a gloss on the end of season!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭mar-z

20-7 up in 3rd place play-off, so looking good so far

lost the final 5-45.

Lost to Kinsale RFC pretty heavily, which was fair enough, but I also managed to lose to the Wolfe Tone Rebels despite heavily dominating statistically.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 bunghoe

Lost to Kinsale RFC pretty heavily, which was fair enough, but I also managed to lose to the Wolfe Tone Rebels despite heavily dominating statistically.

Kinsale are good, I played them when they were in Div 2 a couple of seasons ago. I was outclassed today but still won my bronze final. Makes for all the fun in Div III next season. The ME seemed to favour the home team not many away victories in this seasons playoffs

LTNT yesterday and lost 20-5 to an inactive, you turned back into a bot this morning :(

Not happy. But at least I can now start looking and make a proper attempt to win the league next season.

bunghoe wrote: »
    Kinsale are good, I played them when they were in Div 2 a couple of seasons ago. I was outclassed today but still won my bronze final. Makes for all the fun in Div III next season. The ME seemed to favour the home team not many away victories in this seasons playoffs

What's your team?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

I lost both my matchs in the playoffs to boards teams. I completely forgot that the semi-finals were played on fridays so didn't get to set my team for that match and then lost narrowly to Forze Juve in the Bronze playoff. Still 92,000 grand isn't bad :)

corny wrote: »
    Disastrous end of season just got worse. Destroyed in the semi. F***.

I thought u threw that game when i saw the score as darren cave and your team are very level.

Advertisement