Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lifesavers, doing exactly what it says on the tin.

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Couple of things there in the vid...firstly at 4mins in, christ did ya see the state of the road at the field enterance..:eek:....
    I dont know about you guys but i tend to move my head around a bit while riding (:rolleyes:careful)...so i'm guessin you'd have to keep looking fairly straight ahead when you use the mirror, which would mean its safe to assume youre not really in a situation where more than a quick glance in your bike mirror would suffice...And at night you'd have car lights filling your vision area from front and behind..imagine some knob not dipping his headlights..you'd be blinded for a few secounds...Lastly i think it'd be a distraction as its not a view that your eyes would be able to cope with..both a forward and rear view....just my opinion...;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 451 ✭✭thetyreman

Yea the night time driveing would be a concern allright,,,

With regard turning your head and doing lifesavers and all that,i would suggest that you would drive as normal and that you would just have the reaview mirror as a extra precaution and some reassurance of whats (who) behind you,and procead accordingly...
    But a good idea in theory,seeming they are retailing at 500/600 euro...

Advertisement