Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Royal Rumble Pool V3 (Actual Prize on the line)

Options
  • 29-01-2010 11:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭

Hey folks. Late notice and all but I'm going to start another (possibly 3rd) Rumble pool. If ya want to enter just say in.

I'll thin of a prize later on. Could be an Xbox game or something else.

If you are in a pool already please DON'T put your name forward. This for those of us who missed out on the 1st pool.

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

In. You providing it yourself? Dedication

• Registered Users Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭campo

In

• Subscribers Posts: 2,163 ✭✭✭Brolly

In

• Registered Users Posts: 12,101 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Brolly wrote: »
    In

Is it fair to be in two? Surely this one should be for those who missed the other two?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

In
    Brolly I think we should have only one pool per poster. As Rjd2 said it's not fair on those of us who missed out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,153 ✭✭✭Jolt2007

I'm not positive but last I heard the second still wasn't full yet.

Jolt2007 wrote: »
    I'm not positive but last I heard the second still wasn't full yet.

Aye D2D in the other thread, scroll down! the second one was short 8 or so people. I dunno maybe combine them? :confused:

Rjd2 wrote: »
    Aye D2D in the other thread, scroll down! the second one was short 8 or so people. I dunno maybe combine them? :confused:
    Ya. This isn't the second pool. This is a different pool and I don't want to steal D2D's pool so I just made my own.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,053 ✭✭✭D.Q

in

• Subscribers Posts: 2,163 ✭✭✭Brolly

Rjd2 wrote: »
    Is it fair to be in two? Surely this one should be for those who missed the other two?

No bother...My life doesn't depend on being in it!

I didn't think it would be an issue though seeing as there were still places in the 2nd pool yesterday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭edgy

In

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

if you get enough entrants by all means go ahead but should you not get enough people in this pool (I myself am in the first pool) then you should combine with the 2nd one imo. We have never had 3 pools before and I would think getting 90 different PW posters in pools may be a big ask but its possible so im not stopping you (not that i have the power atm but Terry is still about :))

• Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭michael.etc...

I don't understand starting a third pool when the 2nd still isnt full. Surely it would make more sense to join that, and offer a prize in one of the existing pools?

No bother...My life doesn't depend on being in it!

I didn't think it would be an issue though seeing as there were still places in the 2nd pool yesterday.
    Thanks for being a good sport Brolly. Best of luck in the other pool

I don't understand starting a third pool when the 2nd still isnt full. Surely it would make more sense to join that, and offer a prize in one of the existing pools?
    His wasn't organised to well. He only put a mention of it in Vince's thread so I though it would be better if I started an extra pool just in case.

BH I would have no problem putting a few of these guys into D2D's pool if this plan fails.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

can i be in too?

I'm in because Im not sure whats happening with V2

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

Royal Rumble game v2 is still happening. I'll set up a thread with everyone in it so far to clear any confusion:):)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

In

If we don't get enough numbers for this Rumble pool we will do a draw (if necessary) to put people into the D2D Pool.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

Ah, shouldn't it be first come first served like the other pools if we're merging?

Bubs101 wrote: »
    Ah, shouldn't it be first come first served like the other pools if we're merging?
    Wouldn't be fair on some of the regulars if we did that. A lot of lurkers just post in the Rumble thread without ever really making a contribution before and not again until next year. Tis a pet-peeve of mine.

Wouldn't be fair on some of the regulars if we did that. A lot of lurkers just post in the Rumble thread without ever really making a contribution before and not again until next year. Tis a pet-peeve of mine.

Best.Post. Of. The. Day. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭hitman79

in even tho i havent a clue what it involves but i used to love the rumbles years ago? anyone wanna explain it for me?

hitman79 wrote: »
    in even tho i havent a clue what it involves but i used to love the rumbles years ago? anyone wanna explain it for me?

This is what's happening. There are 5 open spots in the Rumble game v2.0 (my one). Diabhil Beag told me that I can use anybody who isn't signed up and put them in my draw.

hitman79, basically, you are randomly given a number for the Rumble match (e.g 17). Whoever comes out 17 is representing you. If your superstar wins the Rumble match, you win the game. Simples:):):)

BTW, you(hitman79) and edgy are added to my draw which means there's only 3 spots left open

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭hitman79

good stuff...so when do i find out what number i am??

hitman79 wrote: »
    good stuff...so when do i find out what number i am??

I'll make the draw tonight at around 8ish:):)

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭NoelJ

Can I be in? I dont post much just look but will make it more interesting while watching.

NoelJ wrote: »
    Can I be in? I dont post much just look but will make it more interesting while watching.

You're the last entrant:):)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,384 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Im in if its still open

Advertisement