Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Teacht le Chéile - Seomra na Gaeilge Irish Language Wholesomeness Guaranteed!

Options
  • 30-01-2010 1:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭

Hi a chairde,

Never found out if I'm allowed post in Irish, but just to be safe:

There'll be another Teacht le Chéile on next week - Thursday@6 in Seomra na Gaeilge, that's in the Languages Building, on the ground floor when you come in from the Living Bridge side, and up one set of stairs if you come in from Dromroe/FB carpark.

Tá fáilte roimh gach éinne san Ollscoil - it doesn't matter if you study Irish or not! Doesn't matter what standard you are, so long as you are willing to speak Irish to lovely people like myself! :D

I know there's lots of people back from Erasmus and stuff - so hopefully there'll be lots of new people - I can guarantee you won't be walking into a room full of injokes as Gaeilge or anything!

Would love love love to see some new faces this semester - if you wanna know anymore, PM me sure, and I'll see what I can do!

PS - Beidh tae ann (saor in aisce!)...and coffee if you're into that kinda thing! And sure, I might throw in some stickers if ye're good! :D

Advertisement