Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

XBox repair

• 30-01-2010 3:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭

Anyone know the best place in the city to get an xbox repaired.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

one of me mates brothers fixes them. He always has people sending them to him to get fixed. Normally get it back that day or next day. How many lights ya got?

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭MikeyReilly

Me mate says he has the "3 lights of death". I don't have one myself so I'm not sure what he's talking about at all. He said he got a new av cable and it's still not working.

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭nialeon

I repair them mate...I also flash them...so if he is interested pm me...rrod price €30...will do him rrod & flash for €50..if he wants it sorted..1 day turn around on rrod to make sure box is stable.

Also Wii modification available..

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭MikeyReilly

Thanks nialeon. I'll talk to my mate and get back to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Mooley22

nialeon can you fix them if it has the 3 red rings?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 711 ✭✭✭snuggles09

we had the same problem with ours with the 3 lights on and my other half fixed it himself, dont know how he did it but i can ask..if he can do it anyone can and it'd save you having to pay someone

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Mooley22

thanks snuggles let me know how its done if you can thanks

Mooley some people wrap a towel around them and overheat the board...this works for a short period!!..I change the heatsinks inside...and and re-flow the broken solder....just a note to add here..If the box is less then 3 years old, Microsoft will repair it for free..if its outside this..they charge a standard $100 fee..

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭deise48

nialeon wrote: »
    I repair them mate...I also flash them...so if he is interested pm me...rrod price €30...will do him rrod & flash for €50..if he wants it sorted..1 day turn around on rrod to make sure box is stable.

Also Wii modification available..
    hi nialeon i have a friend with three red lights who needs to get it fixed also do you modifiy x boxes ?

Private message sent mate..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

nialeon wrote: »
    Mooley some people wrap a towel around them and overheat the board...this works for a short period!!..I change the heatsinks inside...and and re-flow the broken solder....just a note to add here..If the box is less then 3 years old, Microsoft will repair it for free..if its outside this..they charge a standard $100 fee..
    Hey are you smilies brother?

Me..........nope!

Advertisement