Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ah haHA

Options
  • 30-01-2010 5:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭

Pwned

Tars flirting is extreme when in public

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

please make public again :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

Dammit Tar. You certainly can flirt. Although that hot red head was getting all the Tar love.

Jealous? Absolutely!!!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Fago_25 wrote: »
    Dammit Tar. You certainly can flirt.
    I was given a book on how to flirt from cosmo from a girl years ago, she died shortly afterwards.
    Although that hot red head was getting all the Tar love.
    No idea who that was, that just kinda happens to me, people end up on my lap :pac:
    Jealous? Absolutely!!!
    There's always next time babez. Had a chat about your name and how we should decide on pronouncing it before we came :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

I was given a book on how to flirt from cosmo from a girl years ago, she died shortly afterwards.

I want that book...
    No idea who that was, that just kinda happens to me, people end up on my lap :pac:

Dammit. I wish I could flirt well enough so that a beautiful red head would jump on my lap... ah well... a Fago can dream....
    Had a chat about your name and how we should decide on pronouncing it before we came :D

All that pronunciation deliberation and yet you still pronounced it wrong (Albeit in a sarcastic "Let's annoy Fago by pronouncing his name wrong" way)
    There's always next time babez.

There'd better be buddy! :)

Hey drunk me thinks 'hahaha let's say fag' is a great laugh! :p

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

tar aldarion is a weak pathetic person.

fight me. serial. fukin fight me. id ground your face into putty puss in boots. level 20 ion shield attack. your boned fgt

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Jazzy wrote: »
    tar aldarion is a weak pathetic person.

fight me. serial. fukin fight me. id ground your face into putty puss in boots. level 20 ion shield attack. your boned fgt

Bye bye.

That_Guy wrote: »
    Bye bye.

you dare challenge me? insanity

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Jazzy wrote: »
    you dare challenge me? insanity

I can't help but think that maybe you're not actually Jazzy, but instead you are someone who has access to his/her account. I was reading a couple of posts by "you" and they're all good, decent posts and couldn't really find any trolling apart from the last couple of minutes. Bit sad if you are hijacking someone's account imo.

I can't help but think that maybe you're not actually Jazzy, but instead you are someone who has access to his/her account. I was reading a couple of posts by "you" and they're all good, decent posts and couldn't really find any trolling apart from the last couple of minutes. Bit sad if you are hijacking someone's account imo.

Had I known one humans death would have pained you so I would have killed thousands more

• Advertisement

i am many things kal-el, you couldnt begin to imagine half of them, but for now I shall take the role of executioner.

Oh it's definitely jazzy, he has a thing for me ;)

Advertisement